Happy Valentines Day!

America- It was 6:00 AM, and the damn alarm clock started ringing, a sign that it was time to get up. You rolled out of bed and groaned as your head smacked on the floor. You stood up only to notice the empty, sunken in, crevice where your boyfriend should have been sleeping. You slowly walked downstairs in an oversized sweater, sleep shorts, and black ankle socks. You walked to the kitchen to get a mug of coffee, when you saw a bouquet of F/C roses, a box of chocolate, and a card. Opening the card, you read, "Happy Valentines Day! I love you with all of my heart, and I always have and will from day one to the very end of time. All my love, Your Hero." You cracked a smile and felt two, warm arms wrap around your torso, and a face buried into your neck. "I love you, Alfred." "I love you, too."
Canada- It was a cold, February morning. Valentine's Day, to be exact. You had bought Matthew new ice-skates, flowers, and a card. You sat it on his usual spot at the table, and waited for him to come downstairs for breakfast. What seemed like hours later, he finally came bumbling down the stairs, and sat down. "Happy Valentine's Day!" "You too, babe." "Open your present." He quickly opened the card and his present. "Thank You, I love it!" "You're welcome!" "Sorry, I didn't get you a present." Then he cracked a smile and said,"Only kidding!", then he pulled out flowers and a neatly wrapped gift. You opened the package to see one of your favorite poetry books. Inside was scribed,"Happy Valentine's Day, I know this isn't much, but I knew this was your favorite book and that it meant a lot to you. I love you with all my heart. All my love, Mattie."
Italy- Feli took you to a picnic lunch and got you flowers. It was a simple day, and you loved it. He also gave you chocolate that had a card with the message, "I love you so much, Happy Valentine's Day."XOXO Feli.
Italy(Romano)- He had some help from France, but he managed to make you dinner, buy you roses, and at the end of the day, he took you to the roof to see the stars.
Germany- So with Ludwig's surprise, you kind of thought the world was going to implode because Ludwig canceled training. Although, you eventually remembered it was Valentine's Day. He surprised you with breakfast in bed, roses, and a card. You were so proud of your little cinnamon roll for making breakfast on his own.
France- He took you traveling and bought you flowers, and then you had a picnic on top of the Eiffel Tower.
Japan - He made you food and bought you cherry blossoms.
Spain- He gave you flowers, and made you butter milk cakes(leches, if you wanted to know.)
Russia- You stayed home with Ivan and ate Russian cuisine. While you were sipping hot chocolate, Ivan left the room and came back with sunflowers, with a little card that said, "Beautiful sunflowers for my beautiful sunflower. All my love, Ivan.", and a little red velvet cake.
Prussia- In the end, you both bought each other chocolate and flowers. How ironic, and you stayed home to watch a movie.