"That was embarrassing....."

America- "HEY, AL!" "YEAH?" "Can you take the trash out?" "It's trash day?" "Yes." You watched your boyfriend(and that fine booty) walk out the door. You sat, phone in hand. You stared down at your phone, swiped it open, and checked the time. After a few minutes passed, you sighed. You stood up, stretched, and walked outside, checking for your boyfriend. To find him at the bottom of a hill, stuck in the trash can. Why? He thought it would be funny to climb in the trash can and be trash. He accidentally kicked the thingy and ended up rolling down the hill in the trash can. (How many times did I type trash can?)
Canada- He snuck downstairs in the middle of the night to eat cold chicken nuggets. No big deal, right? Well, he sat off the alarm and you almost called the police.
England- You came downstairs to see your boyfriend staring at a bowl of Cheerios. Why? He sat them on fire, I kid you not, he was sitting there with a BOWL OF FIRE, and didn't do anything.
Italy- You want to know what a fun sight is? Walking in on your boyfriend dancing on the dining table and singing, "Everybody Dance Now", into a wooden spoon. When he saw you, he froze with an "Oh, shit..." look on his face, and hid the spoon behind his back.
Italy(Romano)- It was getting too warm, and Lovino went to pull off his sweatshirt. Best part? He punched himself in the face. Pobre tipo...
Germany- You were walking downstairs, when you heard a song playing. You concentrated and listened to the song.
"Smack that, all on the floor."
"Smack that, give me some more."
"Smack that, 'till you get sore."
To see your boyfriend dancing to, "Smack That" by Akon(ft.Eminem). It was rather funny, but he was very embarrassed.
France- On one birthday, shortly after you started dating, Francis ended up eating fish eggs because your brother, Ivan, thought it would be funny to trick Francis and say it was a Russian delicacy.
Japan- He attempted to drink an entire can of cold soup, and spent the next hour hovering over the toilet, vomiting it all up.
Russia- He "tried" to flip a vodka bottle, and shattered it, cutting his fingers in the process.
Spain- He once almost ate a cigar, simply because he thought it was a churro, and then proceeded to choke on the tobacco.
Prussia- .....He..... got his head stuck in a vase.

A/N: I'd like to point out these are fictional.