Intro📩

Jessika a 19 year old college student
Has only been in one real relationship her boyfriend moved away to another state while they were still dating, he lost all contact with jessika and avoiding her conversations causing their relationship to end.
Jessika's love life has been a complete disaster every since.

Jay 23 year old college student has never really settled down with any girl, he's know as to "fuck them, then dump them". He's never really found a girl who's worth giving his all to. Not only is jay a college student but he's a drug dealer, he's been caught up in some fishy things that normally a school boy wouldn't. But he has to get his money by any means!

Tia 20 year old sophomore in college, Bestfriends with Jessika, tia is the wild partying one, she tells people how it is and is very over protective over jess. If she won't say anything tia will, she's very  smart and only parties because the struggles of family back home that she tries not to think about.

Carl, Jays brother/Bestfriend they grew up in the same home and works for the same business. Carl is the hot head and not the school type.

Just a intro.. I've been working on this book for some time now as a college student I have to put my school work first as always. I have a lot of chapters done... but I would like to publish them all together so you guys won't have to wait for me to update.*i hate that* but anyway I ask that you please give me constructive criticism and vote on my books.

-BRITTANY ❤️ fmosc: Teamlilbottay