Chapter 33

Jays POV

Bitch get of me, I pushed Zeek. "Fuck you nigga" he said while barging in the house. Zeek and I argue from time to time but we're both adults and we both love our girl Shayce but this nigga bugs the fuck out of me sometimes.

"Nah Fr bro what's good?"
Shit was just sleeping with jess and the kids. I replied while sitting on the couch. Before Zeek could say anything the door was being unlocked and opened, "aye Bitches" Carl yelled. "Mommy daddy said a bad word" lyssa said while tapping Tia. Nigga shut up my family is upstairs sleeping dammit. Who the hell planned this family reunion? I asked and they all laughed. "Nigga it's my birthday weekend, we taking the kids to misters and getting lit the fuck up" Carl yelled. We all laughed. "Dad you have to stop saying these bad words" lyssa said rolling her eyes. "Girl who momma is you?" He said with attitude. She marched upstairs I'm guessing to wake jess and the kids.

"Yooooo Jay man let me have a word with you for minute"
I went down to the man cave to see what Carl wanted. "You got everything all set?" I mean if you mean all my shit being in storage and the house is completely empty beside the living room set and dining room set. Then yeah niggas. "You think Tia gone like this surprise?" Hell Yeah nigga she gone be living next door to her Bestfriend who wouldn't like that. I mean I'm gone get tired of yo froggy ass  leaping everywhere and overly excited over dumb shit but hey we're brothers right? I said laughing. "Fuck you nigga" Carl said as we went back upstairs.
Everyone was in the living room mingling. "Hey big brother" jess said as she hugged him.

"Okay y'all wanna hit the cherry festival in a few?" Carl suggested. The kids got really excited. "Yes,Yes,Yes" the all screeched. "Let's go put some clothes on jess said while grabbing the kids. Well y'all know where everything at make yourselves at home. "Alright bitch" except you Zeek fuck you nigga! I yelled while making my way upstairs to the room. I heard the shower running and went to get in with Jess. "Oh my gosh jay you scared me" she said hitting me. She leaned in in my chest while the water hit her from behind. "Jay I'm sorry" she said while I washed her back. It's all good baby girl. You don't have to apologize. C and I have a surprise for you and T. You'll see after we get back from the festival. We finished showering and got dressed. I had on a white V-neck t-shirt with khaki shorts and my all white forces.
Jess got dressed in the same thing.

I went across the hall to the boys room to get them dressed since they already had their showers. Jessika went over to Shayce room to get her dressed.
"Okay is everyone all ready" Zeek yelled up the stairs. Yes hoe we're ready I yelled back while making my way down stairs with jess and the kids.
"Daddy you like my hair?" Shayce said Zeek and I both answered at the same time. "Yes, its very pretty" we looked at each other. "Bitch she was talking to me damn" Zeek said while muffing me. I chased his ass all the way to the car. "Alright Nigga I'm out of breath, I quit" he yelled. I shook my head at him. Hoe ass I said back while everyone got situated in the car. We drove 20 minutes away to the festival.

Moments later we arrived and the kids we're excited. "Paw paw" Lyssa yelled while running to mister. So did the other kids."let's go get on some rides" he yelled while making his way towards the entrance.

-----------

Carl's POV

Okay okay now I know I'm the one who's supposed ton be getting the surprises this weekend but anything for my Queen and my smart mouth princess. I said while kissing them both. We walked into Our new home which was Jayceons old home. This our shit now baby momma I said while she laughed. "I knew you we're up to something Carl. Well at least me and my bestie are going to be neighbors!" She yelled while hugging jess. Tia turned to me "well I have a surprise for you too babe" I smiled thinking I was gone get the best head of my life tonight. She pulled out a birthday card. I opened it and a set of keys fell out. You got me a car baby momma? I asked her she laughed go outside and press the horn and see for yourself. So I did.
It was a all white 2016 Range Rover. With chrome on the sides. Eh baby this mother fucker clean I yelled like a little Bitch. Everyone laughed at me. "We'll get in what are you waiting for?" She asked. I got in and there was two new born car seats in the back. I got back out aye T you got me a used car or something? At least you could do was take they kids raggedy ass car seats out. She laughed even harder. "No babe get back in and look in the car seats" I did there we're sonograms in each one of them. I started sweating bullets. Fuuuuck I said to myself. I got out the truck. We're having twins T? She grinned and walked up to kiss me. "Yes we are" good cause I thought you was just getting fat for no damn reason I joked. Everyone else started laughing. Well look since you pregnant and shit with my seeds you can't go out with us. She smacked her lips. "That's not fair, I'm barley even showing babe" she whined." I don't give a damn I demanded. " it's okay girly we can go to dads and chill with him and the kids." Jess said.  Smiling and rolling her eyes at me. Yeah y'all do that smart ass I said giving jess a cut eye.

"Let's go to the basement fellas" Jayceon added. Him,Zeek and I went to the basement.
"C how's Blac with handing the trap? He all good?"
Jay asked me on the low. Yeah he good Nigga now let's not talk about it we always seem to get into it when we talk about this we be ready to kill each other so don't start this. I said back handing him a beer.  He took is and chilled out like I said.

--------
Jess POV

You're seriously having twins oh my lord. Your partying days are over, seriously. I have three kids and all my time pertains to them. I have to find them a daycare so when I start my new job I won't have any worries. I'm still trying to get jay to work some where professional because he has that skill and business mindset. He doesn't like talking about he said "I got enough money to last us, we can just chill out for a few years" but I don't want to do that. He doesn't even know I'm starting my new job soon. Tia was listening to me vent to her. "Girl I'm not sure how the he'll this gone work, but I know for sure Carl got me." I grinned because I know she's right Carl is the most loving father there is. He treats lyssa and T like princesses for real.

--------

You boys have fun now, I yelled while they left out the door already half drunk. "Thank God for Uber's" T said waving her hands in the air. I know right girl. Because their not even going to remember their last names by the end of the night. I just hope they be safe. I said while getting the kids ready to go to my dads house.

--------
Jay's POV

"Ayyyy  it'sy birthday Bitch" Carl yelled while taking a shot of Hennessy to the head. Yo chill yo' ass out dog. I said his ass was wilding a little too much. Then here come Zeek half retarded ass "I just hit a stain feneto, Finess" he said while rapping chief keef. I shook my head you drunk Bitches. I decided to let loose and take a little more shots to the head. Pretty soon I was feeling how they were looking.

--------
Jess POV

I woke up to like 10 missed calls I looked at them they were all from Zeek.

I called him back. "Yo Jess" tell mister answer his phone. It's important!" He panicked through the phone. I got up to go to my dads room and seen the kids all laid out in his bed with him. Dad Zeeks said he needs to speak with you it's important. He jumped up and got his phone. Zeek what is it? I asked before getting hung up on.
So I followed my dad around the house so I could hear what was going on.
He was in the bathroom and he noticed I was behind him he shut the door Shit in my face.
Dad! I yelled at him. Several minutes later he came out with his hands on top of his heads. "Fuck man!" He yelled. Dad? What's going on I start to worry because no one was telling me anything.
He hugged me. "It's jay, get dressed so we can go to the hospital" I was stuck when he say it was jay, he didn't tell me what was wrong but I slowly made my way to the living room and put my sweats on top of my shorts. We decided not to wake T up we left her with the kids. She doesn't need to be worked up with twin babies inside of her.

-----
We arrived at the hospital and seen Zeek and Carl sitting in the chairs. My dad and I went over to them. Carl what happened I asked him. He stared into space for a little ,while crying. He was crying so hard he couldn't talk. I started to worry a little more. I began to cry, and raise my voice a little louder what's wrong Carl tell me something please I begged. "He gone jess" I screamed loud my dad had to hold me. I was shaking my adrenaline was rushing. I couldn't breath. Before I knew it I hit the ground.

---------
Unknown POV.
Little perfect Jessika gets what she wants, not this time.. I made sure that nigga Jayceon was dead as a doorknob. See you in hell bitch! I said while standing over his body in the hospital. I walked out of the room to see Jessika and mister sitting there in tears. Hmm my work is done. I walked up to them. "Jess" insaod in the sweetest voice possible. What's going on are you guys okay?...

The end!!

There will be a sequel 🤗STAY TUUNED!