Chapter 29

***Zeek is in the media ***

I woke up in a dark room, I tried to move my hands but I couldn't they were tied to the back of a chair. The light flicked on and I seen Jayceon. All I could think about is Jessika set me up But I know that's not her character anything unlike her that she has done Jayceon has pushed her to it.
"Alright Nigga I don't wanna kill you I just wanna know some information" jay said while sitting in front of me in another chair. You know it wouldn't of took anything to just talk to me? You had to knock me out and tied me up, this some bitch shit! I yelled at him. "Yeah yeah whatever nigga, so you apart of this little scheme with your brother and his boys?" He asked trying to get information out of me, I'm not a snake that's my brother but the Nigga is chemically unbalanced. He's a sociopath. That nigga would make up something and have hisself believing it's true. I said while tossing my head back. I then heard the door unlock, she made her way downstairs and she looked shocked when she seen me tied up to a chair. "Jay what the fuck is going on here" she yelled while directing her attention towards me. She ran over and tried to untie me but jay stepped in the way. "Why you so concerned over this nigga?" She rolled her eyes at him "jay untie him seriously" "I'm not untying shit get the fuck out of here" her yelled at Jessika. She didn't listen she studied the knots in the rope and untied me. "There now you can have a conversation like two civilized fucking men, give me your gun jay now!" She came to check me for any guns but she knows I don't carry guns but she did take my knife I keep on me.

"Oh hell naw, Jessika look at me right now" jay raised his voice at her she turned towards him. "Tell me you love me" she paused for a moment. Then started to walk up the stairs. "Love you" she said dryly. "You love this nigga don't you? Talking about he ain't mean shit obviously the Fuck he did" jay yelled towards Jess. She came back down stairs and got in Jays face. "Fuck you jay, fuck all of this I'm done!" She stormed back upstairs and we heard the door slam.

-----------

Jays POV
Aye have your talk to Jessika? I asked Tia and Carl. "I talked to her like a couple of days ago she said she needed to clear her head about some things but I haven't heard from her since" Tia said avoiding eye contact with me. Alright I ask mister if he's heard anything. I said before leaving out of their condo. I went back to misters beach house to talk to him about jess, I haven't seen or heard from her since that shot went down with Zeek in the basement. I walked in to see mister watching T.v on the news. "What's up son" he greeted me. What's up mister, you heard from Jessika? She's not answering my phone calls. "She's good I talked to her this morning, she doesn't want to be bothered with anyone though" mister responded. I put my head in my hands and let out a big sigh. "alright man" I said before getting up and walking out the door.

----------
"You down to go to the strip club tonight? One of my boys asked me, nigga you've been moping around like your fish died or something you need some excitement in your life." I laughed at him and agreed to go. I'll meet you there. He got up and left. I've been staying in a apartment complex, because no one would think I'll be living in this small ass place. I took a nap before tonight I wasn't really feeling it but my boy was right I need some excitement.

----
"Get up baby" I felt tiny kisses all over my face. What? I snapped back . Let's go out today she said while rubbing on my big fella. Monica I'm tired maybe later. Monica is some girl I met a few months ago. I haven't spoken to jess yet believe it or not it's been about three or four months. I even missed Shays 2nd birthday. I can't believe she did something like that to me. I miss my butterball but if jess doesn't want to be found I won't go looking for her as long as the both of them are safe.
I got out of bed to do my hygiene. Monica came and hugged me from behind, she was good company and bomb sex but she wasn't Jess. I'll never find another Jess and I'm not going to try to.
We both got in the shower and got dressed then went out for breakfast. After that I went by my trap and checked on a few things. I dropped Monica off at work and decided to drive a hour away to see my brother Carl.
I finally pulled into Carls driveway and parked. I got out and unlocked the door with my key, "Yooo" I yelled through the house and Carl came running down the stairs "my nigga what's up fooley" he said while dapping me. "Uncle Jay" Lyssa yelled while running towards me and jumping in my arms. "Where's tt jess?" She asked with a frown. She's away right now pumpkin. I put her down and she folded her arms. "I miss her and Shay" me too baby we'll see them soon hopefully. She so full of personality and energy. "Go upstairs and get your mommy" Carl said as she jetted up the stairs to get Tia.

"So what's going on man, you good?" Carl asked as he opened the fridge and got us both beers. We sat at the island in the kitchen. Man I'm good I miss my daughter though, and Jessika of course but hey if she doesn't wanna be found I'm not gone go looking for her I sighed. "Yeah I hear you she's safe though mister talked to her every other day. He's not telling us where she is though" "What's up big head" tia yelled at me while approaching me to give me a hug. I think I'm gone stay here for a minute I feel like going home I said stretching and walking to the coach plopping down. What's for dinner T? I asked she rolled her eyes and told me Tacos or homemade pizza bread? "Pizza bread" lyssa said before anyone else could. I agree sound good to me. "Okay well me and lyssa are going to the store to get the stuff y'all do what ever it is y'all do" she said before grabbing lyssa and her keys and went out the door.

-----
Tia's POV

Girl I don't know how long we can wait! Lyssa and I miss you guys. I said over FaceTime to Jessika. Did you cut your hair oh my it's perfect I added. "Thank you best friend I miss all of you guys too but leaving away from jay was the best thing ever. I feel bad for leaving right before Shays birthday but what does it even matter she's not biologically his." She sighed. Girl you know Jayceon loves that baby girl no matter what. I said back to her. Have you heard from Zeek since you guys got the DNA test back? I added. "No I've been kind of keeping my distance from men. Ugh" she laughed. Well I'm going to go back and cook dinner for the boys. Everyone wants pizza bread I laughed. "Okay tell Carl I love him, I love you Lyssa and Tia" "love you too tt Jessika" "love you and Shay too bestie, you be safe girly" I said before ending the FaceTime call. I really miss her. I don't know when she's coming back or if she's even coming back. I'm just glad she's safe.