Chapter 18

It's been two whole weeks since my dad has been in a coma, our jobs let us take a leave of absence with pay and jay and I had been here in forsmith at his moms. Since we're going to be here for a while I've decided to find a nice OBGYN. I'm going to an appointment today. Jay said he'll meet me there he had to take care of some business at my dads office. Whatever it is I hope he is safe about it, he thinks I don't know what him and his boys are up to but I know their after whoever did this to my dad.
I pulled up to the doctors office and seen Jay standing there I parked and walked towards him grinning because I haven't seen him since earlier this morning. "Hey baby girl "he said while meeting me half way to kissed my lips and grabbed my hand and we walked in together. I checked in and waiting to be called.

Jays pov*
Jess and I are sitting here waiting for her to get called back just as I started to get a little restless they called her back. I got up and followed her, I was so excited to see the baby I got my phone out to record on snap chat. After the tech was finished with the sonogram I got next to Jess and took a picture with her the picture was the cutest because she didn't smile she gave me her mean mug. "Okay baby smile for real" I said she exclaimed "wait" then went in her pure to get that sparkly ass lip gloss to put on. "Okay baby daddy I'm ready" she said joking. She smiled and I looked back at her and smiled then she took the picture because she said I was taking too long and she was hungry but I liked the picture but I was to busy admiring her to pay attention to the picture. Everything about jess I love, If I had to get anyone pregnant she would be my choice. I'm glad she is having my first child. I just know she'll be my wife. We walked to my car and jess threw me the keys so I could drive, "baby can we go to in and out burger please?" Jess said in her three year old toddler begging voice. "Yes we can big head little girl" I said while playing at her ear. She laughed and shooed my hand away. Today's a new day, but there is no sunshine. Jess phone rang she dug in her purse trying to find it before it stopped ringing.
"Hello?" She said sounding out of breath. I couldn't hear on the other end of the phone but I knew jess eyes had gotten wide so I knew it was something important. She ended the call and told me to go to the hospital, we we're in the drive thru of the restaurant and I was trying to get out of line but jess looked at me crazy "no babe I want food first." Okay Jess but what's going on at the hospital is mister ok? I asked because she didn't tell me anything when she got off the phone.
"Yes baby he's awake, everything is normal he's asking about us though, he might has to tell us something important." I was ordering our food and in no time we had our food and headed to the hospital. We got there and went straight to misters room. Jess barged in ready to see her dad. "Hi dad" she ran towards his bed and hugged him very tight and kissed his forehead multiple times. "Are you feeling ok?" She asked him. "Yes princess I just feel like I've taken a really long nap" he joked. We all laughed. "Princess have you talked to your brother" he asked jess, "I need you to call him and put him on speaker and give the phone to me. Can you go to the cafeteria and grabbed me a sandwich or something to eat Jessika?" He asked her, "of course I can daddy" she handed her phone to mister and headed out.
We had Carl on speaker and mister was telling us what happened and who did this to him.

"Aye Carl can you hear me" mister said "Yeah pops" he replied. "Okay so what you guys need to do is take my keys that are at jays mom house and go to the safe house back home. The address and alarm code is all in your moms safe jay. Take my daughter Tia and my grand baby there. They need to be there for a while until we can get at Smule and his boys, they did this shit." Just as he finished jess walked back in with his sandwich and chips, "here daddy" jess said while placing it in front of him. "Okay son I'll see you later" he said while hanging up the phone. "Jay y'all should get going. They'll discharge me in about three hours I'll get a driver to drive me back to Eldorado to you guys" mister suggested to me. Jess was looking at me all confused then she Shot a look at her dad, "dad what's going on?" she whined. He didn't answer she started to hyperventilate because she didn't understand what exactly was going on.