Chapter twelve 1️⃣2️⃣

I'm meeting with my school counselor, I know I'm passing all of my classes but I don't think becoming a dental hygienist are in my interest right now. I'm able to drop my classes and go on to be working as a dental assistant. "Well Jessika your doing very good your in the last semester of this quarter. So tell me what your trying to do Jessika" she asked me, well I was wondering if I would still have my credits if I finished off this the last semester and decided to come back in a couple of years or so I asked her. "As a matter of fact if you probably won't have to come back Jessika she replied, if you took your DANB *dental assistant national broad* they could train you become an general dentist after you become an general dentist you can come back if you want to, but you sound so over whelmed I know you want to be working and making your own money and you would always have something to fall
Back upon because people always need their teeth clean" she joked.

I grinned at her thanks Mrs.Chris I think I'm going to take your advice and take my DANB. "After you finish your finals next week come back and see me, I'll help you sign up for your national board and you'll be good to go." Thanks I said I hugged up and left out of her office.

I called Jay to see if he could pick me up, but he was already outside. I walked up to the car "you know me so well" I cooed "well that and Carl told me you would need a ride why did you need to talk to you counselor" he asked me. Um nothing to important I just wanted to see my grades I said quietly.

"You know I can tell when your lying Jess? It's fine you don't have to tell me right now but you will later" he said tapping my chin. I rolled my eyes at him okay help me make dinner please I begged, okay "I'll put the potatoes in the oven and make the lemonade" he offered I laughed at him thanks big head I replied back, "oh your dad must've gave the man at the shop my number because he called and told me it'll be another two day until you can pick your car up" Jay told me, finally I spat.

We made it to the house I went to put some comfy clothes on and washed my hands and got stated on dinner I got the griddle and season the steaks and steamed then broccoli, Jay already had placed the potatoes in foil and inside the oven like her promised. He grabbed the country town lemonade mix from the bottom shelf and got the water pitcher that was already full of cold water from the fridge and starting making the lemonade. "My job is all done" jay grinned and kissed my check and left into the living room and watched whatever was on the tv.

I was about done with the steaks so I went and sat next to Jay I began to be a bug and rub on his ear her looked at me and grinned, "So baby girl what did you really talk to your counselor about today" he asked. I have to go check the steaks I got up and tried to go for the kitchen but jay grabbed me by my arm having a tight grip on me "Jessika don't ever walk away from me like that" he demanded, "I'm trying to be a supportive boyfriend but you like hiding things from me," ouch Jay your hurting me I said softy he instantly let my arm go and quickly apologized "I'm so sorry Jess," he said in a guilty voice. "I didn't notice how tight of a grip I had on you."

I walked away to the kitchen to turn the oven off and unplugged the griddle Jay was helping me put the food on the table.
I stopped in my tracks Jay I'm not finishing school to become an hygienist, "what?" He raised his voice and asked calm down Jayceon, I vouched to him I'm going to take my Dental assistant national board, I'll be working in no time. Plus they can train me to became an general dentist. I can always go back to school with the knowledge I already have I'll only have to take 3 classes.

Jay just continue to set the table. Jay do you hear me I yelled. "Yes babe I hear you but that's not anything you should've hid from me I'll support your decisions in anything you do I may not like them but I'll always be you number one supporter" he said while kissing my forehead. I hugged him thanks your right I should've talked to you before I made the decision but I'm happy you support it. So how are your grades at school Jay? I asked.