Chapter 5

We all sat at the island in the kitchen, I asked Tia if she wanted to move in with us she was a little confused on why I asked, but I promised Jess I wouldn't say anything to her. "I don't see why you'd want us to move in here when we waited months to get a dorm with each other." Tia Vouched. Jess was quiet and didn't say a word. She got up from the table and went to one of the rooms in the back, moments later Tia went behind her. I'm hoping Jess just tells her the truth. That's her best friend I don't know why she's keeping something like that from her. Me and Carl heard Tia raising her voice and Jess yelling back. I went back to see what was going on, on my way back I seen Tia walking out of the room all the way out of the front door. When I got to the room Jessika was sobbing. What happened? I asked, Jessika are you okay? She looked up at me and informed me that she told Tia everything. About the baby to? I asked "yes. Jay everything" she instated. I immediately grabbed her and wrapped my arms around her and continually kissed her forehead. Your going to be fine, Tia's your best friend I'm sure she'll soon understand why you didn't tell her.

TIA'S POV**
What do you mean there was a baby? Jess. What did the motherfucker do to you! I yelled. Jessika started to tear up as she told me "he pushed me down a flight of stairs" are you serious Jessika? Do you know who the fuck your father is?
Is there a reason you didn't tell him this punk ass nigga was putting his hands on you? I spat, You 19 your way too young for that bull shit.

I knew it jess I knew something weren't right. Why you were so obsessed with him. In all reality you were just scared. I walked out of the room without another word and headed to the front door to go back to the dorm. I can't believe my best friend was a abuse victim. Why couldn't she told me earlier. I get it now, I understand why she so sad all the time. She lost a piece of herself, I can only imagine. I packed up a few of our things to take it to Jays.
I came back with our clothes, shoes, and toiletries. I just grabbed a few thing I told Jessika. "Tia?" I heard her call me name I turned around yeah? "Are you upset with me" she sighed. No Jess I'm not, I hate that you didn't tell me any of this damn near 6 months ago but I know your living in fear now I just want my best friend back. I want you to be back to yourself again. I don't want to hear you waking up screaming through out the night because you had a nightmare. Or not wanting to go out with me any more. We use to party in high school together so much now we don't do anything. I hugged Jessika and kissed her cheek I love you. But I think you should tell your father. I said waking out of the room.
"You good T?" Jay asked yeah I'm fine, you knew? She told you before me? I asked Jay. Jay nodded yeah. I'm happy she felt that she could trust me enough to tell me something so personal though. Me to I agreed, she really needs someone like you in her life Jay. I went to the basement with Carl, and took a nap.

JESS POV**
I feel a lot better now I'm happy I let those things out because they were really weighing me down. I feel terrible because I know I probably should have told Tia when things were going on. But it wasn't just that easy,
It's done now ky's blocked on all my social media accounts and his number is also blocked from my phone and my IPad. Jays such a nice guy it's just something about him I really confide in him, he's really genuine and also very handsome. Tia told me I should tell me dad about things but the type of person my dad is he wouldn't waste any time hurting ky. I know Ky has done the most fucked up things to me but my Conscience would bother me horribly  if he died Especially if my father did it.
My dad name is Mister, well that's what everyone on the streets call him. His real name is Jessie.

JAYS POV***
I'm in my room sitting on the floor and all I could think about was Jessika, I mean she right across the hall from me but I'm craving her presents. So before I knew it I made my way to her. "Hey" she looked up at me and grinned she was painting her nails. Hey I replied can I help I grinned she laughed at me "you want to paint my toes?" She asked of course why not I gestured. "Aww your so nice" Jess said. So Jay you never told me about your parents, well my father was a absent piece in my life but my mother she's my rock. She raised me and Carl on her own so he and I are like brothers, now we're both taking care of her. "What happened to Carl's parents?" Jess asked me. well his moms passed away from Cervical cancer, and his dad is locked up for some drug charges, from a while back but my mom found his uncle some years back when she needed help with us he got us up on our feet so we can provide for ourselves and help my moms out. So now we're working with him in his little family business he got going on. He lives about two hours away because his daughter goes to college here.

Matter of fact she goes to the same school as you. "Oh really? small world" Jessika replied. What's her name? Um Victoria yeah that's what he called her. "Wait what's Carl's uncle name? " Mister I said, why? "His real name?" Jess implied, oh it's Jessie she glared at me and informed me that mister is her father. "Wait so me and Carl are Cousins? Wow never knew.But you work with my dad? I know what type of things he's into jay" she sighed.

"He's a heartless man." Wait dammit, your mister's daughter? I laughed "yeah that's me." She shrugged. He's going to kill me when he finds out I'm crushing on his daughter then. I said in a joking but serious way. "Oh really?" Jess stated mhm. I'm not scared of him though I laughed, so did she.

HOW WAS IT? I think I'm kind of doing a good job 🤷🏾‍♀️ I love to write so there will be lots more books coming from me🙃