Chapter 27

I woke up screaming and scared everyone in the car, "Aye pull over at this gas station" Mister directed the driver and he did so.
We all got out and I'm still breathing heavily thinking about that nightmare I had. "Yo Jay what's wrong?" Mister asked while grabbing my shoulder. Man mister I don't think we're safe yet, someone's following us. They know man. I said pacing back and forth while mister tried calming me down. "There's something your not telling me jay? You need to be up front with me there's something more going on what did you get yourself into?" Mister asked me while lightly raising his voice I didn't know how to tell him what was going on, it's not true but some nigga Zach going around saying I set him up, one of his guys took the wrap for him but now he got his people after me. It ain't even happen like that man he just hate to see someone else ahead of him, he wanted me on his team but I'm my own boss mister I wanted more. I pleaded while still panicking because I don't know what to do at this moment I'd probably won't see my family again.

"Alright let me make some calls. We gone switch cars and get you on a plane out of the country. I'll explain everything to Jess she has to understand keeping you alive means keeping you in a low profile and getting you the hell out of here" mister said while leaning against the Truck.

----------

It's lonely as hell here by myself I haven't even spoken to my family in two months, I can't wait until this Shit dies down if it does. I sat there staring into space when I heard some ruckus I slid the patio door back to see Jess and Shay there. What y'all doing here man? I asked in shock. "What you're not happy to see us" Jess joke as Shay made her way to me. I picked her up to kiss her and tickle her she giggled in my ear. I walked to Jess and gave her a long passionate kiss. I love you girl I said to her ass she laid her head on my chest. Babe we have to talk.she said with tears in her eyes. I pulled her arm to come inside of the room. Are you okay Jess I asked her. Her tears began to flow "no jay, I don't think Shay is yours" I got up from the bed and glared at her what you mean? She looks just like me girl you bugging! I yelled Shay was looking at us clueless not knowing what was going on.  Who's the other guy jess? I asked. Wow I can't believe you cheated on me jess. I said moving to the opposite side of the room. She just sat there crying I wasn't upset about the fact she cheated just that she just told me Shay may not be mine. Who's the other guy Jess? I asked again. "Zeek" my eyes got buck, that nigga you was talking to at the barbershop Jess? "Yeah" she sniffed through her tears. Oh ain't this some shit. I sighed. "I'm sorry jay it wasn't anything special I don't even remember sleeping with him, I was at low point I had no one, Tia wasn't with me I didn't have anyone so I started to drink a lot."
So thy gives you a reason to cheat though jess? I don't think it's an excuse but whatever, I brushed it off. "It's not like you're faithful to me, you've never been who's the chick out west who always has your car parked in her driveway" she stood up and yelled. I looked at her with a blank expression because how the hell would she even know that. Who told you that jess? I asked her. "Why does it matter? Who is she Jay and it's that your baby too?"
I sat down on the bed trying to figure out how she found out about this bitch Lea. Did Zeek tell you this? I asked her she nodded her head yeah. I began to think back harder. I put two and two together I pulled out my trap phone and went to a picture of Zach. Who is this jess I showed her a picture of him. "That looks like Zeeks twin brother." She said with a confused face. Twins? They don't look like twins to me I said. She laughed at me "fraternal twins jay" she said. I looked at jess he's the reason why our family is in fucking danger. Shay is not his Jessika this nigga got you Brainwashed or some shit.? I asked. "No jay I said it's a possibility, I did cheat on you". Well how about we keep this between us alright? These Niggas not slick bro. They trying to Fuck with me by any means. "What do you mean jay? I came clean it's time for you to do the same, no more secrets seriously" she said getting kind of anxious. Well let's keep it short. The less you know the better, Zach which is Zeeks brother right? He saying I set him up but truth is he's mad because I didn't want to work with him. He had one of his boys take his time. Now all his people after me. Jess just sat there and shook her head. "Okay jay I already knew that, my dad told me and by the way how could you!" She slapped me because I knew she was referring to faking misters death. "I'm talking about Lea, you cheated too?" She asked with Shay in her lap just about sleep. No I did fuck her on occasions but she came to me while she was pregnant crying talking about how she's homeless and about to have a baby with no where to go. So I bought a duplex out west but it ain't her shit she just stays there and she does the shipment and stuff so she's just basically another worker of mine. She's apart of Zach little scheme to she'll jump for a twenty dollar bill. I said while jess just twisted her lips up.
"So this baby? Is it yours" she asked once again. Hell naw it bet not be. But okay since we both let our secrets out can we move on please? I know I hurt you and you hurt me but till death do us part right? I said while grabbing jess hand and kissing her forehead. She laid Shay down on the opposite bed. We got in the other bed and got straight to business, if you know what I mean.