Chaptepr 17

I awoke from a deep sleep to run to the bathroom a vomit, I'm never getting pregnant again I hate not being able to eat my favorite foods without throwing it back up. I hate the smell of jays cologne and I just want to eat fried baloney, and strawberry shortcakes. After I finished vomiting I looked at the clock it was 4:50AM I went down stairs to do laundry I wasn't sleepy anymore. After I finished starting a load I went to the kitchen and made me Two friend baloney sandwiches with a tall glass of lemonade. After a while I got bored I knew I had to be at work at 7:00am I was opening up the office today with the hygienist. I went back up stairs to get my Mickey mouse scrubs out from the closet and laid back down beside jay.
I began to look at my ring admiring it, I know  what jay did to me but I just thought about what I did to Ky maybe it was only karma maybe that's how he felt when I slept with Jonathan while we we're dating. It did feel good to have jay in the house with me again, I didn't sleep in my bedroom when he was gone. I always stayed in the living room. I played with jays face while he was asleep and I kissed all over him too. Finally I snuggled next to him until my alarm went off and I got up to shower and after I showered I woke him up so he could get ready for work.

Good morning fiancé, I said grinning ear from ear. "Good morning baby girl" he got up to kiss my forehead, do you want any thing to eat before you go jay? I asked him. "Yeah baby can I get a omelette if it's not too much bookie." I rolled my eyes at him of course it's not too much, love. I went down stairs and put a apron over my scrubs because I'm clumsy as hell and I don't want to ruin my favorite scrubs. I began to fix his omelette how he likes them. Green peppers,onions,ham,olives,tomatoes,and extra cheese. I went ahead and made me one to but just with Ham and cheese. I don't like all the extra stuff in mines. I got our toast out of the toaster and poured us orange juice. Jay, breakfast is ready I yelled up the stairs. He came down stairs in a Red polo and khakis with his retros on. You look nice baby I said while kissing him, I instantly got sick and ran to the bathroom to vomit. "Gross" I said gargling mouthwash in my mouth. "I'm sorry jess I forget this cologne makes you sick I won't wear anymore love." I laughed at him well maybe I'm so sensitive to certain smells because it's just my first trimester. But I don't want to vomit anymore so I'm going to sit in the living room okay. "That's fine with me fatty" he replied back.
"Hey Jess" Jay yelled to me in the living room, "yes" I added. "If it's a boy can he be a jr? And if it's a girl her name has to be Jacelyn." He demanded. Jaycelyn? Really babe. I'll think about it I said shaking my head. "Well thanks for breakfast I'm out of here baby girl." Me too I'm right behind you. I said grabbing my keys off the counter and my purse and locked and closed the door.

When I was at work I all I got was complimented on my engagement ring. "Oh my gosh Jessika are you engaged?" Anika asked me she's one of my coworkers, she's like my work bestie. Yes Nika I am he asked me Friday. "Oh my gosh congratulations hunny bun" she said hugging me. "Cmon let's walk and talk" she said pulling me by my arm. "So how long are you guys going to wait to get married? Cause your pretty young you just turned 20 I'm not trying to scare you or anything but do you think you're ready mamas?" She asked while disinfecting the chair for our first patient. Nika I don't know if I'm ready for marriage, but I do know I wan a family I don't want my child to grow up going from moms house to dads house. I said putting barriers over the handles of the light. Anika stopped and starred at me "your child Jessika?Little girl are you pregnant" she said widening her eyes. Oh yeah I forgot that part I'm pregnant Anika. Anika gasped "does your dad know?" she asked. Girl no he does not i'm not telling him until i'm at least 3 months, I don't want to jinx this pregnancy I added. "Well pumpkin you know i'll be here for you through whatever if need just let me know," she said going to gt our first patient.

Leaving working I stopped by Red Lobster to get crab cakes, lobster, and shrimp. I've been wanting sea food for a while.  I made it home before Jay I assumed one of the parents we're late picking up one of the kids. I went upstairs to take a quick shower and come back down stars to jay eating all of my shrimp. Jayceon I cannnot fucking stand you, why are you eating my shrimp. I got you lobster not my shrimp I was yelling at him I only had 6 left I started to cry because he ate all my shrimp. "Jess are you really crying over shrimp girl?" jay said rolling his eyes. My fucking shrimp jay yes I am crying. "Girl i'll go get some more" he said while grabbing his keys and slamming the door. I wiped my tears and did I just really cry over some damn shrimp. I ate the shrimp that I had left and dipped them in butter. several moments later jay came in with a big box from GFS filled with shrimp. he walked over to me and apologized, and kissed my forehead. "Baby do you want me to make you more shrimp?" he asked me. Yes please jay, and babe I dont know why I just fucking cried over shrimp I said laughing. "Well I have an Idea Jess your pregnant and whatever my pregnant fiance wants she gets" jay said coming over kissing all over me. I love you jay I said getting up from the living room couch and walking into the kitchen to get more butter out of the fridge and placing it in a bowl with lemon pepper seasoning then heating it in the microwave. When Jay was finished making more shrimp I ate them and got sleepy and laid on the couch to take a nap, about 10 minutes into my nap I felt Jay get next to me on the couch and snuggled next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

I woke up around 9:00 pm and Jay was still asleep, I looked in the cabinets and found some fettuccine noodle and put them on to boil and got Alfredo sauce and took the chicken out I had on the fridge and put them on the griddle to be grilled and I went up stairs to watch T.V so I wouldnt awake Jay. Several moments later Jay had woken up from the smell of the food I bet I heard him walking up the stairs, that food woke you up huh fatty I joked. He muffed my head lightly saying "shut up." Jay went to the bathroom and turned the shower on and got in. I went in Jays drawer and got him a pair of his polo boxers out and some basketball shorts and laid it out on the bed and went back to the kitchen to finish up my chicken and shrimp Alfredo. I drained the water from the pot placed the grilled chicken and shrimp and then the sauce I mixed it for a while then placed the top on and let t simmer for a while. I went to the basement and grabbed a clean basket of clothes to carry up stairs and fold, when i got to the top of the stairs jay was there bucking his eyes and snatching the basket away from me. "Girl who said you could carry this heavy ass basket go sit down somewhere" he said taking the basket to the living room. Jay stop playing with me I said laughing i'm not handy cap what the hell  boy. I went over by the basket and started folding the clothes. Jay go turn the pot off and can you take my crab cakes out the fridge and warm them and yes you can have some I said rolling my eyes as he got up from the couch to do as I said. I was all finished folding the clothes so I placed them back in to the basket neatly. Jay fixed my plate and brought it to me in the living room with some raspberry tea, I thanked him and dug in. My mouth was full and I heard the doorbell I looked at Jay he rolled his eyes and got up. It was the police jay asked what they needed. One of them asked for me so I got up from the couch and he said "Hello Ms.Rents its about your father he's been in a terrible accident. He's in the local care unit in Fort smith ." I just stood there like I didnt know what was going on. Jay shook the officers hand and told them "thank you for informing us officers," then he shut the door. He turned to me and told me to take a deep breath and go get my phone and whatever else I need so I did as he said whle he called carl and told him to meet at his house ASAP.

Before I left I grabbed some chips from the cabinet and a water. when I walked out the door Carl and Tia was outside parked in their cars with jelissa in the back seat ready to go. I went straight to the car and jay sped to the highway with carl following. I turned my phone to pandora and put my handphones in and I prayed the whole way there. I called the hospital to hear a word about my dad. They just told me he was in surgery. We we're only 25 mins away and Jay pulled over for gas and I had to pee, he called his mom to tell her that we needed to sleep over and don't know how long we'd be in Fort smith . I got back in the car and we headed all the way there.

We arrive at the hospital and we rushed in Jay held my hand and kissed it. We approached the counter. She looked up and asked us for the last name "Rents" I said nervously she gave us a room number and buzzed us back.

We walked in the room to see my dad in the hospital bed with all kinds of things hooked up to him and the nurse came in behind us.
"What's going on with him" Jay asked before I could, "sir Mr.Rents is in a coma he's lost a lot of blood from the car accident and gun shot wounds. " Gun shot wounds? we all looked confused, "yes someone sprayed his car with bullets and it caused him to lose all control of the car and he hit a tree. The car is all total." Yeah we don't care about the car mam I answered I just want to know about my dad. How long could he be in this coma? I asked. "It's really hard to tell" she huffed. "But the longest would be probably 2 or maybe even 3 months." I instantly broke down in tears jay walked me to one of the chairs that was in the room. "I'm sorry we will do everything in our power to make sure your father is well taken care of, you all have a nice night" the nurse said as she left out of the room. Carl was standing over the bed and his head shot Up, "ay Jay man you think the same niggas shot at you did this to pops?" He asked. "They gone' die man this some bull shit" he said hit his fist into his hand.

I kissed my daddy's forehead and we all left the hospital it was extremely late. So we headed to Jays moms house it was pretty late. Jessica had sub sandwiches and chips in the fridge for us I wasn't really hungry so I went straight up stairs and laid down. Jay came and laid beside me with my sandwich, "hey baby girl you have to eat something remember your not thinking about yourself anymore your pregnant and you need to eat" he said while putting the sandwich in my hand and kissing my lips. I ate a few bites of the sandwich then put it in the mini fridge that was in jays room. I didn't want to talk to anyone or be social I was just ready to sleep.