Chapter 26

Tia's POV **
Jayceon this is some fucked up shit, why would you have me thinking I'm sick? I just about gotten myself sick for real worrying about my family if I we're to die! I yelled at Jay while pacing back in forth in the bedroom.
"T I had to, I'm sorry sis"
Jay pleaded.
"WHY?" I yelled back to him, he just walked away and Carl walked in to comfort me. "Baby we good, jay had a good reason just calm down for me."
He said while holding me. Where's my baby? I need her Carl! I said lightly raising my voice. "She's safe we'll see her within the next 24 hours" he responded I was so drained I felt myself drifting away in a deep sleep.

---------------

Jess POV

Where are you taking me blac? I asked for the one hundredth time. He just rolled his eyes and turned the music up. I shut it off and faced my direction in the drivers seat. Blac what's going on? Seriously are we in danger or something? I asked. He sighed "okay jess I can't tell you much, cause jay doesn't want you to know everything the less you know the better but all of you guys we're in danger but everyone is safe now." That's all he said and cut the music back on. I looked in the back to see Shay and Lyssa sleeping I then too closed my eyes and prayed that we'd all be safe and drifted away in a peaceful place of sleep.

"Jess wake up, we're here" blac said as he shut the car engine off
I rubbed sleep away from my eyes and let out a yawn, I looked out the window to see we we're in a gated community. I got out and grabbed Shay while blac held Lyssa. We we're parked in a four car garage driveway, I Looked at the house in a gaze. "Wow this is beautiful" I softy said. "Well good thing you like it, because this is you're new home" blac said with a side smirk handing me the key. I glared at him in confusion and unlocked the door. I stepped inside and everything inside was so up to day on technologically. "Why so much top notch security?" I looked at blac. "So y'all can be safe that was a dumb question girl" blac said while lightly letting out a chuckle.
I looked back a rolled my eyes at him and proceeded to look around until I found a place to lay Shay down and blac did the same with lyssa.

-------

Jays POV

How much did you make on that last drop? I asked Lea. She's some girl I had doing my dirty work for me, I know jess is down for whatever when it comes to me but I love her to much to put her in danger. Lea lives out west she knows the drug business inside out like the back of her hand. But what she doesn't know is that I know she's the one setting me up, my whole family.
"60g's" she said dryly. What the Fuck that's it? I yelled and scared her son who was in his bouncer. "Lower your damn voice in my house" she snapped back and rolled her eyes and grabbed her son from the bouncer. "Where this Lil nigga daddy at? You do all this dirty work in front of your son? I asked her she paused for a minute. "Don't worry about me jay you been doing this shit long enough, get the fuck out of my house right now" she yelled at me. I didn't understand why she got so defensive. "Bitch I pay every bill up in this mother fucker. I ain't going no where!" I snapped right back at her. She knew not to say shit else to me because she's the one came crying to me about her being pregnant and homeless. How dare that bitch raise her voice at me and I'm the reason she can wash her ass every day. I only felt bad because I did fuck her on a regular basis. But she was never loyal but just wait until I find out who she's working with all they asses will be dead.
---------
Okay everyone ready? I yelled through the safe house, everyone came power walking in the den. "Yeah we ready jay" C said. Then we all approached the black SUV and got on the go.
"I miss my baby so much I can wait to kiss all on her" Tia said in a whiny voice. Carl smiled and nodded in agreement. "So what y'all think gone happen when Jess sees mister alive and well?" Tia said with her eyes bucked.
She's gone bug the fuck out I said chuckling. So did mister. "Yeah that's not funny jay, don't be laughing cause she may try to buss you in the lip or something" T added. Shit she bet not I smiled and shook my head. I miss her and my butterball Shay. I said then went through my phone to FaceTime Blac. "Yo what's good" I said into the phone, "shit nigga we been at the house for about 5 hours waiting on y'all ass." Blac said "we'll be there bro where's my girls at though? Let me talk to them." Blac handed jess the phone she looked annoyed at me and slightly excited to see me. Hi princess I said to her. " hey jay I miss you" she said back in a sad voice Shay was in her lap making hella noise. Hey butterball I said referring to Shay. She looked into the camera and laughed. I love y'all we'll see you soon but let T talk to lyssa real quick.
Tia was excited she snatched the phone out my hand."hey mommas baby's she said in the most annoying voice ever.

We've been riding for about three hours, leaving us with about two more to go and we'll be at our destination.
Everyone else was asleep so I decided to relax finally and let sleep take over my body.
I woke up to gun shots someone was shooting up the car, every be cool everything's bulletproof but stay low anyway we gone get out of this. The driver sped off to a back road and a all black van hit us head on head collision. The driver looked like he was unconscious right along with everyone else leaving me the only one awake and struggling to get myself together. What did I do wrong I kept saying over and over. Then I seen a figure standing over me my vision was kind of blurry but I then seen them pull out a gun and aimed it directly towards my head, and pulled the trigger.