Chapter 2

Okay Carl is coming to pick us up around 9ish,
So hurry up I yelled through the bathroom door at jess. Gosh this girl has been in there for hours. shut up she said while twisting the door open, "I'm finished, how do I look?" Jess did a spin for me as my eyes widen "girlllll my bitch bad looking like a bag of money" I said while twerking, jess blushed, jess is so insecure and she is the most beautiful girl ever, sometimes I wished my body were filled out like hers, girls are jealous of her she to self conscious to even know.

JESS POV ***

Tia makes me feel 100x better about my self when I'm dressed up, but sometimes you can tell me how beautiful I am and I still wouldn't believe it. Tia thinks she's slick I know she trying to set me up with one of Carls little friends. But I guess I'll give it a shot. "Come on girl they're here," tia yelled, we get to Carl's car and I see a tall dark skinned dude step out the car to let tia in the front and he grinned at me "hey Wussup, I'm jay." I looked at tia while was smiling super wide, hey jay I'm Jessika I said kind of putting my head down, he open the door and got in behind me, "you look beautiful" thanks I said grinning ear to ear.
Moments later we arrived at the club, "yall stay close to us Carl said things can get a little out of control at the front doors," we walked to the front of the line and was let in by a big buff guy, Wussup C he said approaching Carl, what up Steve they're with me, we walked straight through no ID check or anything, I could get used to this I said to myself.
Jay and I sat in a VIP booth Carl's uncle had ready for us, "so you ever been here before" Jay leaned to ask me, um no I don't really do clubs. Tia dragged me here.

I couldn't turn her down cause it's Saturday what was my excuse going to be I laughed out loud to him. Jay was a really handsome guy he had a perfect smile, sparkling white teeth. He had on a black polo with some dark color Rock Royal jeans. He looked like he was made of money, I know what that looks like beings that my dad is a big time drug dealer and has many different businesses. He asked if I was working anywhere, I told him my dad didn't want me to, anything I needed he gave it to me he wants me 100 percent focused on school. He thinks I'm going to flunk out like my older sister did, but I'm a lot smarter then her she's the partying type I'm a chill person, so what about you I asked him. "Well I'm a part time college student I'm working at a little family owned business right now, and I volunteer at the middle school as a football coach." Oh that's neat.. oh I love this song as I heard Nicki manaj rapping " I wanna nigga who still kiss me when he mad" "oh yeah" he says "wanna dance."

I said no hesitantly I'm fine he got and grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor anyway. Before I know it we we're mouthing the words to each other I sang nicki's part he sang Chris Browns "do you mind, do you, do you do you mind"
"Ayyee" I heard Tia come behind me with Carl and started singing to him, when the song was all over he asked if I wanted a drink, um a Shirley temple, he looked at me and laughed "your so cute, you don't want anything stronger though?" Um okay I'll take a shot of Hennessy. Just a shot I reminded, when he brought my drink back tia looked at me and scrunched her eyes, "OMG YOUR DRINKING HENNDOG!" I looked at her like bitch shut up. She got my vibe and said "okay I'll Shut up now." I told Jay I usually don't drink that's why T reacted like that. He smiled and told me it was cool if I didn't want to take the shot but before he could finish it was already gone, i quenched my eyes as I gulped it down, that wasn't actually that bad.. I'll take another one. Jay looked at me sideways and asked if I was sure. I politely told him yes I'm positive. So before I know it I woke up in someone's bed with a football jersey on. I heard loud noises and I was in a unfamiliar place so I got up and made my way down the hall way with a banging headache, I seen tia and Carl on the couch smoking a blunt. When she noticed me she got up and asked if I felt any better, "why are we here T?" I asked, "girl you we're pretty messed up you told Jay you wanted to spend the night with him so I came with you to stay with Carl," um do you know if we did anything I gazed at Tia"girl no why type of nigga you think I am" Jay said walking in the back door with food. Everybody laughed well I don't remember a thing so I just wanted to make sure.

"Well I got us food" Jay shrugged. I looked at the clock it was 3:00 am good cause I'm starving I whispered. He handed me my baccis pizza and a MTN Dew with cheese curds, omg thank you Jay you don't know what food does to me he laughed. Jay asked if I wanted to watch a movie with him in his room, I said sure he told me to pick out a movie when we got to his room, oh I love this movie I popped it in and his face was so stale, he laughed and said "I know damn well you didn't put no damn Barbie doll movie in" what! You tripping Life Size is the Bomb! You're lucky your cute he whined, I turned the lamp on and the big light off and we dug into our food. This is life I sighed, I said while popping cheese curds into my mouth, "is it good jess?" Jay laughed, Shutup I screeched. As a matter of fact it is, once I finished he took our trash to the kitchen and tossed it when he came back I was sitting on his bean bag where I had eaten at, you know you can get in my bed if you'd like, um ok I sat at the foot and he stared at me and told me while doing a hand gesture "little girl I'm not gone bite you, you can come up here with me."

I listened and got next to him so Jessika tell me more about yourself...

*Excuse any mistakes!!! *