Chapter one?

BEEEEP BEEEP, I hear the fire alarms going off in the college dorms so that means I have to get up from my beauty sleep cause someone decided to burn something I huffed to my roommate Tia. Tia and I just became roommates because me and the previous one had a little conflict going on, she didn't know how to stay out of my closet.although we'd been best friends since high school
Jessika! Tia yelled down the hall, here I grabbed this for you it may be windy outside she said handing me my purple robe.

I looked at her with my lips twisted and yell that's why you my bitch! She shook her head and sighed "Shutup crazy girl".

Now Tia and I were only like sisters I tell her everything she tells me everything, when I'm around Tia there's nothing but good vibes I have really bad anxiety attacks and I often shut down because of them, I don't go out like the normal college girl would neither do I smoke, I may drink a cooler or Jell-O shot here and there but I'm not the partying type.
I'm all about my education.

Even though me and my Ex boyfriend Kyryn had been broken up for over 6 months, I still inbox him every morning. I tell him Goodmorning, he never replies but sometimes I wish he did, he's the only guy who has ever giving me attention or even to notice me. I got so comfortable with him no one else even matter. I lost my virginity to him isn't that supposed to mean something?

Walking back to our dorms I open the Facebook messenger app, pulled up Ky and I messages, before I knew it Tia snatches my phone and drew a death stare at me. "Are you serious Jessika" She dished, I...I just can't help it I want him to know that I'll never forget him. So if he ever decides to change his mind I'll still be here for him. I yelled. "No no no! Tia taunted, girl all these fine college boys around here and you still want a nothing ass nigga that clearly has already forgotten about you? You don't matter to him. So you know what I'm gonna do?" Tia held my phone up and blocked Ky from my Facebook page. Wow Tia I said while snatching my phone back and rolling my eyes.

"Well tomorrow is Saturday, no classes, all parties.. let's get some sleep I have some fun in store for us tomorrow" Tia said while she winked her eye at me. Girl your crazy but ok we will see I huffed.

"Jess... Jessssssss," I heard tia yell while I had my head hiding under the covers, what T, what! "Get up we're going shopping" she said while snatching the covers off of me "we need something Fly to wear tonight."

I got up did my daily hygiene, and we headed out, lets go into Clays I need a bra I told Tia, I'm very top heavy so whenever I get the chance to buy bras I do I don't get to pick out the pretty ones like other girls it's not fair big breasted females get the boring styles.
Hi, welcome to clays, may I assist you with anything today? Yes I spoke up can I get measured please? She guided me to the back.

Once she was finished with my measurement she turned at me and said "well you're an 44DD" I rolled my eyes Geesh! Here's the sections you can pick out your bras. Surprisingly they had pretty bras, I got supper excited while Tia looked at me weirded out. Don't judge me I told her, she laughed out loud and grinned "I still love you baby."

**

Well it's a Saturday night, and I'm taking my Bestfriend Jessika out, she doesn't know it yet but I think I may have found the perfect guy for her to get to know, I just want her to be happy and know that Ky isn't the only guy who can give her the attention she needs.
His name is Jayceon everybody calls him Jay he's in school, he's just the whole package, he's my boyfriends cousin well more like a brother they're really close they basically grew up in the same home. Carl and jay are taking us out to club lambda, of course we can't get in yet, but that's the beauty of it being his uncle's club. Turn us up baby.