Chapter thirteen1️⃣3️⃣

It's been a whole month since Jayceon and I had been staying in our new house. I love everything about this Jay had finally picked the pre-school he wanted to teach at, his students are all he talks about, I haven't been at work for a whole week because I'm home sick with the flu I've never been so sick before its terrible I can't keep anything down I have a doctors appointment tomorrow maybe they'll give me some antibiotics.

I heard jay come in the door baby grab me a Gatorade out the fridge please I yelled at him before he made it to the stairs, moments later he walked in the room with my drink and some junk food for hisself. How we're the kids today I asked curiously. "Good" he replied while he pulled out a platter of banana split ice cream from the ice cream shack out of a brown paper bag. Where's mine I asked with a sad face.

"Your sick Jess drink your Gatorade" he said with a serious face. wow I sighed and turned around and got on my phone and scrolled through my Facebook timeline. Jay was smacking in my ear so I shot a death stare at him, Jay your going to be fat this is your third banana split this week and you've been sleeping a lot I told him. He just continued to eat, "you want the rest Jessika" he asked shoving me the platter. No I don't you finish it I said rollin my eyes "well Shutup then" he added. Well don't you have Your panties in a bunch I raised my voice at him he giggled a little bit, "I have two chili cheese dogs you want one?" Yes I said sitting up on the bed I took a couple of bites of the hot dog and instantly got sick I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet, jay came behind me with the mouthwash and my Gatorade. He was just staring at me me looking like he wanted to say something smart to me.

"Hey Jess do you think you could be pregnant" he suggested, "no your on birth control never mind" he said. jay I haven't been on birth control since high school.
"So you mean to tell me your not ready to have a baby but your not on birth control?" Jay asked in a confused face. Wait I thought we only had sex without a condom once, matter of fact why would you just assume that I'm on birth control and raw dog me? I yelled. "Calm down Jess" he demanded. "I'll be back he said grabbing his keys." While I waited for jay to get back from where ever he'd went I grabbed my phone and text Tia.

Me: girl so whole time Jay raw dogging me like I'm on birth control or something. Now I'm in bed sick with the "FLU".

Bestie Tia🌸👯:This your big bro. HELLO👿!

Me: Ok why do you have her phone anyway damn😑

Bestie Tia🌸👯: are you seriously pregnant? I'm telling dad.

Me: I CLEARLY SAID I WAS IN BED SICK WITH THE FLU!

Bestie Tia 🌸👯: Right.

I heard Jay walk in the room I was still sitting on the floor in the bathroom, he bust in the bathroom "dude what the fuck you told your brother you're pregnant?" He yelled, Jay why are you so tensed today and no the hell I didn't I texted Tia's phone like a normal best friend does and he had her phone.

All I said was you just assumed that I was on birth control and I'm not. "Here" he tossed a box at me with two pregnancy test. Okay get out I asked him he looked at me like I was stupid "girl I ain't going anywhere" he sat on the edge of the tub. I peed on one of the test and we waited well there it is clear as day one line I said. I feel dizzy Jay. I just felt myself going out.

-------

Bestie Tia🌸👯: girlllllll I got some tea, don't say anything yet though Fr!!!

Me:okay, spill 🍵?

Bestie Tia🌸👯: so I'm at work and we got this new girl on cash register right? Okay I was telling her about my little family or whatever and about my Bestfriend *You*😹 and I showed her a picture of you and Jay Righttttt.