Chapter 14

We walked in the mall holding hands and he started singing in my ear "You can have whatever you like" in his TI voice. I grinned at him Jay your so stupid he kissed my neck and we walked inside Victoria secret, get a little basket daddystank I said while pointing to them. "Girl don't call me that fu shit" he said with a attitude but he still went and got the basket, I started filling the basket up with my favorite smell goods. Love spell, Amber Romance,and the matching lotions and body washes. I went to the expensive perfume and grabbed Repture with the same lotion. "This all you want from in here babe?" Jay asked me. No I want some bras too baby. So I walked towards the bra section and got my size in Pink,yellow,purple and a red laced see through one.Jay took my things to the check out he made me stay in the back so I couldn't see the total or else I'd try to pay some of it.
Cmon let's go jay said walking towards me, "where you want to go now baby girl" he asked me while grabbing my hand. Um Charlotte, I said while pulling him in the direction they have all the sales shit, I love sales I said why grabbing a pair of boyfriend jeans that we're buy one get two half off I think I got about eight pairs of different styles and colors.
I also got different color crop tops just because I didn't see any other tops I liked.

Pulling up to the house and I see Carl's car parked in the driveway. "He must be inside already" Jay said to himself we jay and I both walked in and I see Carl had wing stop a bunch of wings and fries with cheese sauce he also had chips, soda,bottled water and more liquor on the counters next to the ones my dad had already given me. Hey big bro I guess I'm having a party tonight huh? I said giving him a hug "of course sis we lit" he said making a ugly face. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH" I heard Tia yell from up stairs she ran to the kitchen and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek, "um bestie why are you dressed like a dike for your birthday?" Tia said making me laugh girl I wore this to go shopping with jay I have a sexy outfit for later I said while twerking on jay, I caught a evil eye from Carl. "Bestie I invited Zenya and Kelsey from school if you don't mind" Tia said. Of course I don't I love them "oh babe some of my guy friends are coming" Jay added "just three though Derick, Kyle,and Kyce." Y'all know I don't mind I told both of them. "Well we're going to the basement to listen to some music I told everybody to slide about 8:00 go get sexy baby" jay said while kissing my lips. Tia and I both went up stairs to get dressed. Where's my niece I said looking at Tia, "girl she's at Jessica's for the week I thought I told you that" she said while turning the showers on in my bedroom bathroom. Hurry up I'll iron your jean jacket while your showering I told her. Just leave the shower on when your done. I locked my bedroom door so the boys couldn't just come in  I turned the tv to BET jumping the broom was on I sat on the bed and went through my social media everyone was wishing me a happy birthday on Facebook.  This guy Jonathan I grew up with told me happy birthday and that he was in town and he'd like to see me I got so excited I haven't seen him since we graduated high school together, everyone swore we were going to marry each other, so I inboxed Jonathan and invited him over tonight and gave him the address and my number so he could call me when he was here.
Tia was walking out of the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her "hurry up and shower its 7:30 already jess" she said showing me to the bathroom. So I did what she said, hurried.

Tia  and I walked down stairs all dressed and ready Jay and Carl was in the kitchen making us drinks, "damn y'all looking nice" Carl said pulling out his phone "oh Paparazzi." He yelled. "Shut up Carl" Tia said walking up to him and hugging him. The door bell rang and the girls were here. Hey baby's I said leading them in the kitchen  
You guys want drinks? Help yourself I introduced them to Carl and Jay and Tia was in the living room putting music on. Moments later jays friends came through and they fell in place and got them self drinks and mingles with us. Two hours later I was a little twisted, I was hanging all on jay singing Beyoncé "drunk in love" and kissing all on him he didn't say anything because he knew I was feeling myself so he played along and danced with me "I'm glad your enjoying yourself baby" he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. We heard the door bell again and I went to answer it, it was Jonathan. Oh my gosh Jon Jon I grabbed him and hugged him I was so excited to see him Jay came behind me "baby who is this you hugging all over?" He said while frowning. Oh baby this is Jonathan I grew up with him we we're Best friends in high school he was in town so I invited him over, and Jon Jon this is my boyfriend Jayceon. "Wussup man" Jonathan said while shaking Jays hand, "What's up, nice to meet you" Jay said back we'll come in jonanthan Tia's here I said all excitedly. "Baby let this man walk by himself" Jay said to me, "your dragging him slow down baby girl" he said laughing. I rolled my eyes at jay and continued to pull Jon Jons arm Tia look whose here. They hugged each other and I went up stairs to go refresh myself.

Jess you in here, I heard someone ask it wasn't jay so it had to be Carl. I'm in here I yelled from the bathroom. It was Jonathan though. I was still kind of twisted and Jon Jon was just getting started. He came and sat on the toilet while I refreshened my mascara. "Bubs I missed you so much" Jonathan said while smiling. Oh lord don't call me that Jonathan that's so high school, oh my gosh. But of course I missed you too. "Oh and bubs I heard about what happened to Ky, fuck him though he deserved it. I'm glad someone did it before I could." I sat on the ledge of the tub well I did do some disloyal Shit to him I said while putting my head down. "Disloyal Bubs? Y'all weren't together you knew you wanted to be with me, our baby girl would've been like two right?" Jon Jon said while grinning and shaking his head. "Bubs you told me you loved me and you'd wait for me, I see you moved on but the only thing matters is that your happy. That's the only thing I want you to be." Shh Jon nobody even knows that it was your baby nobody even knows we- you know I said gesturing to having sex. He laughed "I'm sorry bubs. I forgot that was supposed to between only us. But I'm moving back here for good so get used to seeing my face, I'm working for your dad again." Jonathan said getting up making his way down stairs.
When he left I shut and locked the door.
I don't want to feel like this about Jonathan but I still love him, but I'm in love with Jayceon. I stayed in the bathroom for a while to recollect my thoughts and went back to my party.
"There's the birthday girl" jay said while holding a cake and everyone starting singing Happy Birthday oh I feel like a little kid again I said hugging jay while they continued to sing.  Moments later everything started to die down me and Tia were getting tired so we laid out on the couch still in our party clothes, jay came down stairs with some basket ball shorts and a t-shirt for both of us to put on. I was so out of there jay put them on for me. When he was finished I laid back down and grabbed the cover from behind the couch and Jay told me he and Carl were going to by the club it was still early. I really didn't care I just wanted to sleep so I waved my hand at him bye "love you."