Chapter eleveen🖐🏾🖐🏾☝🏾

We arrived back home around 11pm. "Babe when is that boy coming over" I gazed at her. "He's not replying" she voiced. That's too bad cause my knuckles are itching to sleep someone I joked. "Shut up Jay" she laughed. Well I'm going to to bed if no ones come I'll go tell Carl. I told Jess I kissed her lips and proceeded.

Jess POV **

I text Ky and asked him if he was still down to talk tonight but he didn't reply. Not that I was making a big deal about it I just really wanted to see him, I wanted to be able to tell him that I weren't afraid. That's just too bad though. Jay went to bed he said he was tired for some reason I had a lot of energy so I decided to clean and clean things that were already clean once I finished it was 12:30am. I reached in the cabinets and grabbed a bag of hot funyans and a mtn Dew out of the fridge I plopped on the couch and turned the tv on I went to search for the tv show Star on fox tv I love that show. I scrolled through my social media and the trending topic was about some guy being shot in the head and killed. I scrolled through the comment to be nosey, someone stated the name "Kyrynn" wait who I replied to then comment on someone status, "Ky Jessika, Kyrynn Thomas" they answered. I got off line and cut the tv off.

It was a relief because I know Jay and Carl did do anything because we were with each other the whole week. Then I thought back to something Jay told me. "We don't do it we simply hire Ex cons to do it for us" I had my mouth wide open thinking about it. I folded my bag of chips and brought my soda with me to the room. I hopped in the bed next to Jayceon.

Baby I said while tapping him. "Yes turd," he replied wake up really fast I have to tell you something. He got up and gave me his full attention. KY's dead, do you know anything about that I said curiously. "What do you mean baby how could I was with you" Jay said in his sleepy voice. I know babe but I do remember you telling me you guys hired people to do the work for you. He gave me a death stare for a minute, "I know Jess but I promise you we didn't have anything to do with it." I kissed Jay and got next to him and went to sleep.

I woke up to a knock on the bedroom door, it was tia, "your dad's here" she pointed to the living room. Ok tell him to give me second  I slipped on some sweats and went to brush my teeth. I got to the living room and hugged my dad hey daddy. "Hey princess,
I have something to tell you" he granted, my eyes bucked what is it dad I asked him. "I seen Kyrynn walking down eighth street I couldn't help it I just though about him hurting you. I shot him Victoria."

Tears began to roll down my eyes I don't know if I was sad or excited but mostly hurt because I knew my father did it because of me. "Princess I have to leave town for a couple of months until this blows over. If your questioned by the police about me you haven't heard from me and here's your lawyers card, and money" he said handing me a small duffle bag. He got up and hugged me very tight "I love you Victoria, I need you to go get your brother for me" he demanded I yelled down the stairs for Carl he came running up "what's up" he asked "son I ran into some trouble I'll be gone for a few months I can't stay long and tell you everything but Victoria will fill you in."
He handed Carl another small duffle bag "there's money that should hold you for a while." He hugged Carl. "I love you both." He walked out the door I just sat down on the couch staring into space, Carl came and sat beside me and hugged me "it's all good baby sis," he cooed. No Carl it's not he killed someone because of me. "What do you mean?" Carl asked he killed Ky I sighed. "Damn" Carl responded. "Dad gone be good I promise, Tia has an appointment later want to come? It'll keep your mind off things." Carl suggested. Yes I'd love to, I told him.

Carl made his way back to the basement, I went back to the bedroom and got under Jay "everything okay babe?" He asked me, well I don't know but I know who killed Ky I said bluntly my dad did it he came to tell Carl and i that he had to go away for a while he gave me money and a card with the lawyers name and number if I ran into any trouble. I need you to do me a favor I asked Jay can you take this money and put it in my account I'll give you the  information I looked at him. "Yeah no problem baby girl" he replied "you must be going to the appointment with Tia" he added. Yeah I don't want to be home over thinking about nothing I told Jay he kissed me "I understand baby, it's still early let's go back to sleep for a couple of hours" he huffed.

------

I wonder how far along you are I asked Tia your kind of fat I laughed haha very funny Jess she spat back. "Let's make a bet Carl" I taunted "for what" he crossed his arms, a bet to see how far along T is I bet she's like 4 months I stated. "naw baby sis I remember the night my child was conceived I bet she's like 5 1/2 months." Don't you think she'd be showing  if she was that far along I wondered. "Not necessarily Carl replied "she's gained weight in her hips she's wider but not as much in the belly" he said. Okay well if I'm right you have to buy me and Tia a pup- "and if I'm right your in charge of dinner for two weeks" Carl interrupted okay deal we shook on it, Tia shook her head at us "y'all tripping I'm pretty sure I'm like 8 weeks."

The doctor called Tia to the back Carl and I followed her. "Have a seat up her here" the doctor implied she asked Tia normal procedure questions "can you lay back for me" the doctor asked she rolled Tia's shirt up and squeezed a small amount of jelly and place the ultrasound tube head on her belly and moved around, "omg" Tia said in excitement "why is it's head so big already." Well your already 5 1/2 months I looked at Carl with the salty look. "Are you serious!" Tia asked yes mam the doctor replied would you like to know the sex. "Yes please" Tia replied, "you're having a baby girl." Me and Tia let out small screams yay!
I said standing up clapping my hands.

The doctor printed two copies of the ultrasound, gave Tia her prescription and paper work and we headed back home. "So what's for dinner Carl looked at me in the mirror and smiled well you know I love cooking I vouched. But what about steak, baked potatoes, and broccoli? "Sound good to me" Carl said yeah me too Tia added.

Can you grab the stuff from the grocery store I have a meeting with my school counselor I informed Tia and Carl "yeah you need a ride since we're already over here" Carl suggested yes please. I'll have Jay to come get me. I'll be glad when I get my car back I huffed.