Chapter Twenty-Eight

I couldn't sleep. For the next day, I rebuilt my strength going over strategy in getting my brother and Christy back. Felicia remembered how to get there. They were posted at the downtown Los Angeles Library. Not the most ideal place to be. Too crowded with zombies. We were a half days walk away. It would take a day or two depending on the zombie obstacles we'd have to face. It surprised me, Felicia made it out without injury until she told me she snuck into the trunk when one of the cars drove out of the big city. That seemed more likely.
We all set camp in the break room. I grabbed beds from the sleeping quarters so we could all sleep comfortably.
I lay quiet on my back looking up at the ceiling.
"Hey," Madison whispered. She walked over from where her daughter and her slept.
I turned about to sit up when she shook her head. She came over, sitting next to the bed I rested on. Felicia was asleep across from me taking the couch.
We'd moved the table to the kitchen.
"You aren't really going to head back alone?"
I frowned, acting dubious. "I never said--"
"You don't have to say anything. I could read you when we were talking about it. I'm sure Felicia could read you too." She furrowed her brow. "You plan to leave us by early morning?"
"I wouldn't ask y'all to risk--"
"You weren't. We volunteered," Madison retorted.
"You have your daughter. And those girls aren't ready to go that far into the city." There was no talking me out of this. I was adamant on going alone.
"You're so freaking stubborn," Madison argued in a rushed quiet pant. "Always have been."
"Good," I said back smartly. I know I was stubborn and loved it. Something everyone had to either accept or leave me be. I folded my hands behind my head. Naturally, I smirked shutting my eyes to sleep.
I knew Madison hadn't moved back to where her daughter lay.
I waited, pretending to fall asleep. When a few minutes passed, I opened one eye.
Madison was watching me. She was more like sucking me in as if I were a juicy strawberry popsicle on a hot day. Her eyes were trailing down my breast lower to the opening of my shirt. My belly was exposed.
The scar where my zombie parents tore into me was an inch higher.
When her eyes went back to mines, we stared in comfortable quiet for some time.
"You're daughter does not approve of your feelings for me or mine of you," I said randomly. I was on stupid mode. I knew bringing up Brennon could possibly scare Madison away. I was partly nervous. One reason being, I wanted her and knew this semi arrangement between her and I and Felicia and I would backfire. I'd lose both women at the end.
I was being the same player before more than half the pussy population was infected with parasites. I needed to end this. How could I?
Here I was being stared at seductively by the woman I'd wanted since I was a kid. This was more than I could ask for. Looking toward the couch, I watched Felicia's sleeping body. She looked so peaceful despite her new life. She was circled around strangers.
"If you had other options..." My soft words gained Madison's attention... "would you still be interested in me?" Deep down that was in the back of my mind. I did not find Felicia as a threat or any form of competition. I was more curious to if the world hadn't turned upside down would she still be telling me how she felt about me?
Madison sighed. "I've been wanting to tell you long before any of this happened. I just never seemed to work up the courage." Madison looked off to her daughter before continuing. "Look..." Madison averted her head... "I knew you were back in town. I sort of...stalked you. Facebook stalking. Word of mouth stalking you."
I propped up on the back of my elbows. Brow arched, I was now intrigued.
"Don't get a bigger head," Madison chuckled softly. She looked up. I figured she was making sure we were alone in this conversation, looking toward Felicia. I was sure she checked occasionally to see if Felicia was still asleep. "I tried facing you a few times. I saw you at the bar the night of the outbreak."
I frowned, bringing myself back to that day. I remembered not wanting to come back to the house and face my parents. I snickered to the bartender for an hour on how I wished I could be in Cancun with my friends. I also remember seeing someone in the reflection of a mirror. A woman who looked familiar. For a split second I thought it was Madison, dismissing it. "You were there," I said, sure of that.
Madison nodded. "So...I can't tell you how things would have turned out if the world hadn't turned out this way. I don't know if I would have been able to face you another day in a bar or a few months later, randomly appearing at your University as if by coincidence." She smiled and I laughed. "I can only say..." I watched carefully as she twirled her fingers around, nervous... "that, I would have eventually told you the truth. That...I have feelings for you and I don't think they would ever go away."
I grabbed her hand. Madison looked down at me. The pure beauty that radiated out of Madison magnified through my eyes. "I never stopped--"
My words were cut off by Madison's mouth crushing over mines.
I groaned unnaturally loud. I usually kept my own hormonal sounds quiet. At this moment, I'd left the control button behind.
My hands pulled her closer. Madison straddled over me, moaning just as loud as me. Our kiss stayed deep and passionate. I grabbed at her inner thigh, heaving her leg up.
Madison pressed one hand into the mattress; other over one side of my face. My other hand slid up her lower back. I wanted to feel her skin so bad, my briefs dampened just considering it.
Gradually, Madison grinded her lower half over my body, knees in between each other's thigh.
We'd completely forgotten where we were until, Brennon mumbled, "mom..."
Madison's head snapped up like a woman being startled out of a deep trance. Stiffly, she claimed off of me. "I'm so sorry," she apologized. Quickly, she kissed me on the lips. "Fuck " she groaned more to herself. "Good night."
She was up and off to her daughter before I could say goodnight back.

~

I'd needed a cold shower. I mean the kind that also required me touching myself. I felt so wrong for enjoying anything. My brother was still out there. Deep down, I knew he was all right. We all worked diligently, finding a way to get him and Christy back.
I finished my shower, dressing up. At this point, taking a shower in a place where I'd just killed five zombies was the last thing on my mind. I'd moved them out day before. Besides. They weren't killed in the stall I was using. I liked how my logic kept me mentally sane.
"I saw what happened between Madison and you." Felicia popped out of no where.
Here I was changing into clean clothes when Felicia was already inside the shower room. "You came here to use the showers too?" I said nonchalantly.
"I wouldn't necessarily say that," Felicia closed the door not giving me room to pass.
I made a quick nod realizing I wasn't going anywhere.
Her hand ran over my shoulders. "Do you know how badly I wanted to climb in between you and Madison?" Felicia grazed her lips against my neck.
I shivered. "You were awake?" I mumbled through a gasped when Felicia sucked in my flushed skin.
"Of course." Her feathery fingers combed through my hair. "I did my best not to appear obvious." She lifted my shirt back over my head.
How could I resist? My innocence was being devoured by her gorgeous eyes and mastering hands. I'd be a fool to say no to her. I pressed into Felicia, slamming her against the door.
Our clothes were off in less than a minute. I lowered my head sucking in one of her nipples. I squeezed her other breast aggressively. I knew how hard Felicia liked it. Flicking my tongue over Felicia's nipple, I used my other hand with the missing pinky over her throbbing wet clit. Quickly i slid my middle finger inside her.
She groaned, yanking my head up, sucking my bottom lip into her mouth. She bit down hard against my lip when I slid another finger inside her center. The juices from her clit made a seductive succulent sound that aroused me beyond measures.
My other hand held her thigh up. Her leg curled around my waist.
Somewhere between me finger fucking Felicia, she slid her fingers between my thigh.
I shuddered intensely. My fist slammed against the wall. I felt the wall split against my fist. I made no time in questioning my strength. It was apart of my new change.
Right now all I wanted was Felicia. I felt my clit spasm.
I cried out my orgasm along with Felicia.
It took us both a few minutes to catch our breath.
"What the Fuck was that?" I said leaving my high state of mind.
"That was good sex," Felicia clarified.
We dressed. I was silent the entire time.
"What's wrong?"
I shook my head. "Nothing."
Felicia sighed. "Come on. I thought we weren't going to lie to each other."
I sighed. "I love Madison."
I watched some light leave Felicia's eyes. I didn't want to hurt her, but I figured, keep on being honest.
"But, I don't want to lose what we're creating. I've never thought much of polygamy. I just did what I wanted." I stepped into Felicia's shadow. "I will figure things out with Madison." I rested my hands over her hips. "I want this attraction between us to continue. I like you and don't want to dismiss this."
That brought back a smile. "Good to know."
We kissed again.
"Let's go back to bed. This time...for real," I said jokingly.
Felicia nodded and we were off. There was no dissatisfaction tonight.