chapter two

The next week passed like a haze for serena. She worked on her latest cover art, went and watched a movie and finished signing the documents. The house is now her and she could see it at any time she wished. The letter was short and to the point. Her uncle didnt want the house to be sold because of its historic significance and that that was where he met loved married and died.He wished that his niece would have the same luck he did.

On thursday, wheb she became restles Serena drove to her new possesion. What she saw made her flustered. Infront of her was a huge three story pristless white building. when she walked up to the door she saw it was made of the finest mahogny and inside the house was made of shiny white tiles. After a tour she found the first floor made up of a drawing room, a dining room, a big ballroom that could easily fit two hundred people, a kitchen filled with modern applicenses and ofcource the foyer. The second story was made up of ten rooms each with their own bathrooms.The third room was made up of two suites facing each other.

"Wow...who would have thought regency period knew about suites." Rena thought to her self.

In one of the suits she found a painting covered in white cloth. Removing the cloth she gasped in suprised." That is not possible. There is no way it is possible"

(i will refer to the painting later.)

The shock made her leave the house with in the next few minutes without looking back.