chapter five

Serena started packing up her stuff in anticipation of her move to the mansion. Seeing as she didnt have much and her mansion was already furnished, it didnt take her long to finish. She just packed her most cherished possessions and gave away the rest. The idea of living at some huge drafty house scared her but she was always up for new experiences.

Her last night at the apartment came far too soon for her liking. She called linday to spent the night with her,something that linday's husband Adam wasnt too happy about. They spent it doing an all girls night stuff and crashed  when dawn was creeping.

Groggy eyed and still sleepy,the women with the moving van emptied the apartment and moved the things to their new destination.

As soon as linday saw the  mansion she squeled in delight and happy suprise.

"This is every woman's dream house. Iam so coming over to stay with you!" linday trilled in delighted tones.

"And Adam?"

"Who cares! with a house this big Adam wont mind.Infact with the amount of privacy it has to offer i wouldnt be suprised if he brings over the stuff before i do."

"Ookay!Then let me give you a grand tour of the house and you can pick out where you want to move in..provided you do move in."

Fifteen minutes later the women reaches the suite where the painting resided. Wanting to see her friends reaction, she removed the covering with a flourish.

linday's eyes widened when she saw the painting.

"But that's impossible.I've never seen a likness like this"

"I know.i was shocked too."

"Hell, i would be shocked too if i saw my self in a painting."linday whispered.

"Of course this is not me dummy.Must be an ancestor who lookes like me."

"The ancestors i know are not spitting images of their living relatives.This is you!"

"How would it be me?you can see she is beautiful and dressed into regency era clothes.unless ofcourse i went to a costume party and someone painted me into a beautiful godess."

"Girl,you are beautiful.You just dont want to acknowldge it."

"yeah yeah..you are just baised.:

"maybe iam but you know lying is a big no no for me."

"Yeah whatever.Lets get the place in order.The faster i finish the faster i can go out on that date with the pediatric."

"I wonder why you are going out with a guy you cant even remember his name." linday admonshed.

"easy..my mr right is still somewhere out there.i hope to find him one day."

"you really put too much emphasis on a guy you still didnt meet."

"Gee..stop been a bummer and lets start cleaning up."

"Then by all means lets start."

They left the suit with Serena's thoughts still on the painting.