Epilogue

Five Months later,

"Darling,I have a suprise for you!"Sebstian Hollered from the door way."You will find it in the drawing room."

Serena who was upstairs doing some private things came downstairs in a jiffy.

"I love suprises"she commented and ran to the drawing room,to find an elderly man setting up an easel and painting equipment.

"Well,you were always asking why is this room called a drawing room if there is no one to draw in it." He said in a dry tone.

"Now i can call it a drawing room.A name that fits.But what does he want to paint?"

"Well,I thought of making you a potrait.I know you are an artist,but today let someone else do the drawing and gettinh dirty."

She sat down when the painter was ready and zoned out.But fifteen minutes later,she started to squirm in her chair,unable to stay still any longer.After an hour of squirming the painter was finished and he turned the potrait for her approval.What she saw made her feel like an amateur artist.The painter was able to capture her spirit more than her physical appearance.He captures the gleam in her eyes,the tilt of her chin  and even how her mouth pouted-Something she doesn't remember doing.

"Wow!This is soo beautiful.Thank you so much"she whispered.

The painter just bowed and with a smile,packed up and left.

Sebstian on the other hand was rewarded with more than a thank you.It was a passionate kiss.

Later that evening,Sebstian came for dinner to find the dinner room empty,with a note telling him to go outside.

when he did as was instructed,he found a table for two,with Candles gently lighting the place and two roses in a small vase.Then a step behind him made him tear his gaze from the cozy picture.And he turned to see a more beautiful picture.Rena dressed in a baby blue offshoulder dress.Her hair piled high on her head and a pearl necklace that was given to her as a wedding present resting on her neck.

"You are So beautiful."he whispered.She just gave him a kiss for that compliment.

Then after dinner,Rena gave a small parcel to Seb,who opened it curiously.Inside were two pairs of baby shoes,a blue and a pink one.Sebstian looked at them for a while not understanding.

"You know,for someone working within the intelligence system,you are not exactly bright when it comes to women."She said."Sebstian,You are going to be a father after eight months."

The expression on Seb's face was something to see.At first it was disbelieve then turned to wonder and then to utter joy.He laughed and then came and twirled her around,still laughing.

"Iam the happiest man alive.But you just made me more happier.Now let's get you to bed.You are not to move even a toe."

She laughed"Seb,calm down.Don't worry we have eight months ahead of us for all that pampering."

"No,it starts now."Then he picked her up gently,as if she will break and took her back to their room,closing the door with his foot,while unable to resist the urge to kiss her-which he did with great relish.