Chapter 3

Louis' POV

**************

I went into the Styles' room and kissed Lily night, then i kissed Jannice.  Maybe now was the time to take care of buisness?  No.  I just couldn't.

Not yet, anyway.

No just yet.

i would do it...

just not now.

Not quite so severe.

I went to the bathroom and fished a razor out of a plastic Wal-Mart bag. (Cheezy, right?)

i plopped down on hte side of the bathroom and pulled up the sleeve to my arm.  Millions of cluttered together cuts littered my arms in a major way.

A tear hit my eyes just looking at them.

Each one held a story.

Each little scar had a tale.

I squeezed my eyes shut and held it to my wrist.  Slowly, i sunk it into my skin. 

My eyes filled with tears as i stared at the flesh.  I pulled it down my arm to make the cut longer and deeper.  I reached in my pocket for my swiss arms knife and held it to my arm.

In deep pain, i carved the word 'FAILURE' into it and scrapped a little infinity sign by it.

Blood ran down my arm.

My body seemed to be gettin g mad at me for it as i let out a little whimper.

All the red ran down my fingers-dripping to the floor.

What had i done?

i stared at my arm in disbelief.  My tattoos were scraped up, and my skin broke.

I put my face in my hands and wept.  Yes, all over my hands and fingers, my salty tear mixed nicely with the red liquid I just let out of my body.

"LOU!"

I snapped up my head to figure out who had just uttered the words in an unrecognizable voice.

But no one stood there...

A little shaky and scared, I grabbed a towel and covered up all the open wounds.