Chapter 13

Jannice's POV

*****************

"Jannice, will you marry me?"

When the words escaped his lips I broke down and cried in his chest.  He was silent as he stroked my head softly-not knowing if I was happy or sad.

"L-Liam" I clutched my arms around his bare neck.  "Yes I will!  I've never been so happy in my whole life!"

"I was scared you'd say no..." he trailed off while hugging me tightly.

"I love you"  I wiped off my tears and let him go.

"I love you, too, Boo"

I smiled weakly.  "But you'd better hang on to the ring so it doesn't get lost in the water."

"Ok, Boo" he grinned stashing it in the bag.  "Wow, now I can relax.  I was so nervous, there"

I laughed.  "Come, on, let's go find the others"

"Ok"

Harry's POV

***************

After we were all cold and had wrinkly fingers and toes, it was agreed we should go.  I stood in the guy's locker room changing beside Niall and Liam.

"How'd it go, Mate?" I asked Liam.

"How did WHAT go?"  Niall pulled his T-Top over his bare stomach.

"It was brilLIAM"  Liam laughed happily.

"What's going on?"  Niall whined.

"That's great, Man!" I gave Jan's  new fiancé a playful hit on the back.

"Guys, seriously!" 

"I asked someone to marry me"  Liam blurted to Niall.

"Who?!  Jannice!"

He nodded.

"Let's go see if the girls are ready to go" I pulled both boys towards the door.  "I know a place we can all go!"

Lily's POV

************

Sam, Jannice, and I stood outside the guys' loo giggling about how we beat the boys out.

"There's a first for everything"  Sam beamed.

"But they're usually quick changers" I laughed.

"Here they come!"  Jan piped up.

"What took you so long? "Sam wondered.

They shrugged.

"You guys interested in going up to the theme park?" Harry asked.

" 'Course" Jan smiled.

"OK" I answered.  "But please don't make me go on any roller coasters"

"We won't""  Liam promised.

"That was pretty drastic what happened last time"  Harry sighed hugging me.

I nodded.  "Yeah.  If I choose to ride a roller coaster, it won't be under peer pressure."

"That's fine"  Jannice shrugged.  "But we'll probably end up splitting up."

"We should stick together"  Sam piped up.

"But some of us don't like roller coasters, and some of us will be wanting to ride them the whole time!"  my sister pointed to herself.

"I'm the only one that doesn't like them" I shrugged.  "I don't wanna hold you guys up from your thrillers.  We can split up"

"Are you sure?"  Sam asked as we walked out of the water park building.

"Absolutely."  I pressed myself into Harry as a blast of wintery air hit me.

Winter was only half way done.  The cold was painful-right now I wanted summer heat.  I was already too tired of the freezing cold.  And it's be colder plunging down a hill.