Chapter 1

~~Lizzie's POV~~

Ok so I've been in this stupid orphanage for almost 5 or 6 years I think. But I really haven't been stuck in this same stupid building every night. I have to eat don't I?? 

So after everyone's "dinner" everyone had to go back to their rooms so I did and now it's like 8:45 pm. And I'm still so hungry. So I just got back on Facebook and messaged one of my friends (who are like 3 or 4 rooms down from mine). We talked till lights out (9 o'clock) and then I just sat there in my bed and waited till my clock on my bedside table said 9:30. By this time I thought I might die of hunger.

So the clock finally hit 9:30 and I finally was able to hear no one in the halls or the rooms because everyone was finally asleep. So I snuck out the window and ran my vampire speed into the woods. Just FYI I don't really like human blood it is gross to me I've tried it once and I hated it so I drink animal blood and mostly animal blood. So I look for one of the biggest deer I could hind and I hid till it started to eat some of the grass then I attacked it.

When I finally got back to the orphanage it was around like midnight almost. All I could think was 'oh crap it's been almost 3 hours I need to get some sleep!!' (Yes we do sleep we need energy also!) 
--------------------------------------------

Ok when I woke up this morning I swear I heard some lady (who I think her name was Taylor) saying that 9 people were coming to pick out a child to adopt. And all I could think was 'yippee another group of people coming and I just am stuck here forever'

A/N: hey guys, let’s just say if y'all are reading these thanks and don't forget to comment, vote, and like.