Chpater 25

Niall's POV

'I'm getting hungry' I told Louis

Liz was right. I will eat anything. Metal, plastic, and a lot more stuff. I really don't eat it though I always spit it out. If I'm trapped or something I'll get myself out so I can find something to eat.

'I am too Niall. Just wait.' he said responding to me.

'Ugh'

Zayn's POV (I think this is new idk)

Ok so a few hours ago Niall and Louis disappeared. That's amazing.

Lizzie and her siblings where worried, then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Liam said walking towards the door.

Liam's POV ( I think this also new also)

"I'll get it" I said walking towards the door after someone knocked on it.

I opened the door to see two people.

Ariana and some random guy

Lizzie's POV

When Liam opened the door I saw

Ariana and Austin.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I WAS HERE!!!" I yelled pointing my finger at Austin

"Ummm.... let's just say lucky guess" he said looking like he was about to walk in here.

"Don't you dare step a foot in this house!!" Harry yelled walking towards the door

"Let her go!!" Zayn yelled talking about Ariana

"Never!"

"Why?!" I said raising my voice

"Because she is related to you"

"So. If you want me take me not my best friend and my dad"

"No. I kept my promise"

"So. I haven't liked you for over 200 years. You need to get over me!!"

"Never!"

"Let my cousin go and tell me where they are!!!"

"Fine," he said pushing her into the house. Zayn grabbed her and pulled her close to him.

"NOW TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!!" I said getting really mad at him.

"Why don't you ask them" he said folding him arms and tilting his head back.

I pushed everyone out of my way and when I got outside the house I made sure I had Austin in my hands and pushed him up against the wall.

"Tell me where they are now or I'll kill you so I can never see you again!!" I threatened

"Go check your backyard"

"Liam go look and see if they are back there"

Liam's POV

I walked towards the back to find Niall and Louis passed out on the porch.

(Author: ok guys I'm starting to think about a sequel to this and stopping this story at chapter 30 but I don't know. I may continue this and do a sequel later.

Comment below about what you think I should do!

Ilygsm!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!