Chapter 27

Lizzie's POV

"Ok, here I go. Will you go out with me?" Zayn asked rubbing his neck.

I've never said no to someone who's asked me out.

I like Niall and only Niall he is my boo, my love, my crush, MY MATE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

"Zayn, I don't know what to say..." I said trailing off

"SAY NO!!" Niall said barging into the room.

"Liz, ignore what Zayn just asked you. Will you go out with me, your true mate?" Niall said

"I-i-i-I don't know what to do." I said barging out of the room and running downstairs and out the front door.

I need to get away and think.

I need to find Jess.

Jess is my bestest friend in the whole frecking world. When we where younger we used to hang all the time now we are separated. But I'm back in England so maybe I can find her.

I blocked all contact from the boys expect my phone I need to keep my phone.

I called Jess's name in my mind hoping she would hear me, another advantage for me is that I can block certain people from reading my mind and I can talk to other people at the same time but that only lasts for 6 hours, I kept calling her name until I got an answer. She was the only supernatural person with the name Jess. I don't know why but I think it's a little weird.

'What?'

'Omg I've missed you sooo much!'

'Omg Liz is that really you?'

'Yep' I thought popping the 'p'

'We need to meet up some where!"

'Um how about Starbucks on 31st street!' (An: I just made that up I don't know if there is a Starbucks on 31st street or nah)

'Ok, I'm actually really close to there can you be there in like 15 min?'

'Yea I'll be there'

As I was walking to the Starbucks I was thinking about what happened with Zayn and Niall. I don't know what to do.

I stopped thinking about them for a second when I came up to Starbucks.

I went in and ordered a Chocolate Chip Frapp.

When I was done ordering I went into the sitting area and looked for Jess.

'Where are you?' I asked her

'I'm near one of the windows. Towards the wall'

'Ok' I said walking towards the wall and windows.

"Lizzie?" I heard her say/ask

"Jess!! I've missed you soo much!!"

"Ok, let's catch up. Tell me about yourself. Again"

"Hahah. We'll lets just start from the beginning after I moved I guess. So when I moved I moved to the Australia and went to the orphanage. No one ever adopted me, but when they did they would always send me back a week later. I never knew why they sent me back though. They would never tell me. So after a few years the Australia orphanages said I could come back to London, England orphanages. I was in that orphanage for 5 or 6 years when one day 9 people came to adopt a girl 11-14. They adopted me 5 years ago. When I was 13. Now I'm 18 turning 19 in a month. The person who adopted me was...," I was interrupted when the lady called my name, " as I was saying, the person who adopted me was Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. Me and the 4 girls, Perrie, Leigh-Ann, Jasy, and Jade, are all besties. But the reason I was calling you was because I need to talk to you about two people." I said referring to Zayn and Niall at the end.

"ONE DIRECTION LOUIS TOMLINSON ADOPTED YOU!!!!"

"Yes and that's not the point now are you going to help me or not?!"

"Ok I'll help you. Hit me."

"Ok so Niall is my mate. I figured that out when we first touched at the orphanage when they first adopted me. But Zayn also likes me. Niall and Louis was passed out by Austin," when I said Austin I rolled my eyes, "but Liam and Harry brought them in. I told Niall I loved him and then lightly kissed him on the lips. I felt tears behind my eyes so I ran upstairs and to my room(s) and grabbed a pint of ice cream and watch about 3 movies. I thought I was going to loose him. For real Jess, I thought I was going to loose him. So after a while the girls came over and then a few minutes or hours later Zayn knocked on my door then asked me out then Niall came barging into my room saying 'say no Lizzie' and then asked me out. And I just don't know what to do anymore Jess. I've just been through so much with all of them I actually think of them as family. I'll go out with any of them besides Louis because he's my dad but other then that I'll go out with any of them. But I just don't know what to say. Please help me Jess. please help me. "I said bursting into tears.

"Happy early Birthday!!Ok this is all I'm going to say. Go out with Niall,you mate for crying out loud. Zayn needs to find his mate and you are not it. I love you here's my number text me. I gotta go though we can text about it I promise."

"I love you Jess thanks so much. I'll text you later. Bye" I said hugging her and grabbing my drink and leaving Starbucks.

I walked home and went back into my castle room. I climbed up the ladder and laid down for a few minutes and then fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ok so you guys are probably a little confused. But it's been 5 years since they have adopted Lizzie. Wow I know. Not a lot of stuff has happened until now so yea. I think it was a proper time to tell you guys that because she ran away and went to Starbucks alone! So I told you guys. I'm super DUPER sorry I didn't update when I said I was. It's just that it's almost the last week of school and we are studying for exams (finals) for next week. But when I get out for summer I'll try my hardest to update more. I promise.

I'm gonna try something new and if I like it I'll keep it.

30 votes and/or 20 comments next chapter?!

Don't forget to comment and vote