Chapter 4

(A/N: Ok sorry I haven't updated in a while I sorta had writers block. This was like the only thing I could think of.)

Lizzie's POV

Ok so I just found out that I could do almost anything I wanted! I was almost screaming because Louis told me that.

"LOUIS!!!" I yelled from the living room.
"What's wrong?!" He almost yelled from the kitchen
"Nothin' I was just wondering when I can see my room?"
"Ummm... I'll be right back"

Louis's POV

Crap she asked I knew she would ugh they should almost be done by now.

"Zayn, are y'all done working on her room?!?"
"Almost why?"
"Because, Liz was asking and I don't know if I can keep her down there any longer!"
"Oh, we should almost be done. all we have to do now is get the tv hooked up"
"Okay"

Lizzie's POV

Okay that was a little weird, like all I asked was when can I see my room and the Louis ran off and I'm getting hungry and e told me not to move ugh I need to eat something food wise. ( yes vampires can eat human food to.)

"LOUIS!!!"
"Yes!"
"IM HUNGRY"
"Food is in the kitchen!"
"CAN I GET OFF THE COUCH TO GET IT THEN!!?"
"Yea!"
"OK!"

A/N: Ok if y'all liked this part of what I thought PLEASE comment any ideas that I could do for the next chapter and I'll mention you in a a/n for cred for the idea. Don't for get to vote!!