Chapter 29

Lizzie's POV

"It's going to be...." I said as someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it" Harry said walking toward the door

Harry's POV

"I'll get it" I said as I walked toward the door

When I opened it I had no idea who it was but I knew she was supernatural.

"May I help you?" I asked

"Yes, Lizzie come here" she said to Liz

"You don't tell her what to do" I said

"Don't tell ME what to do," she said meanly, " Lizzie come here I need to tell you something" she said nicely

"HEATHER!!" Lizzie screamed

"Who is Heather?" I heard Louis ask

"Heather is my older sister Dad!!!!!!!" Lizzie screamed at Louis

"OK, ok no need to yell at me"

Lizzie's POV

"sorry dad, I thought you died!"

"nope I'm still here" Heather said hugging me. ive missed her so much.

"So what happened to you staying at the neighbors house after mum and dad......"

"SHHHHHH" I said before the boys heard.

"after y'all's mum and dad what." Zayn asked overhearing Heather and me

Great.

"As I was saying, what happened to you staying at the neighbors house after mum and dad died in the car accident."

"Oh sorry guys I'll go" Zayn said walking away

"So what did you do??" Heather asked

"I.....i...i ran away because I thought you where in the car also and I thought I would never see you again and I couldn't live without you. At least I thought I couldn't. But I did. Kinda. Then when I found out I was a vampire I couldn't stay in the same town anymore so I moved here and then a few months the others came. I guess I really wasn't thinking about you because I thought you died. And I didn't want to see the neighbours anymore because they reminded me of the family. And ....."

"That's all I needed to know" Heather said interrupted and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry" I said crying into her shirt getting make up on it.

☁︎

Ok guys so I'm super sorry it took me a while to post this update. I've been having writers block a lot.

I'm thinking of finally finishing the story in 2 chapters at chapter 21.

No sequel nothing just ending it.

But then again I just got ideas of continuing it on to a sequel and ending this book at chapter 30.

I'll tell you in the next chapter what I'm doing.

Ilygsm!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!