Chapter 12

OK so im going to start putting (non-editied) or (edited) at the beginning or end of each of my updates just because i feel like putting it up so if yall see a error or misspelled somewhere you can remeber if i edited the chapter or not.

I love you guys! Stay Beautiful my Beauitful Beasts!

(Non-edited)

Lizzie's POV

When we got back to the house all the boys were arguing over who would take me hunting first.

"WHY CAN'T I JUST CHOOSE WHO I WANT TO COME WITH ME!?!" I screamed trying to get them to shut up

"Okay, Who do you want to take first?" Liam asked

"Umm........," I said looking at all of the boys closely. "how about Niall"

"Okay. Lets go!" Niall said right after I said his name

" I need to go get on different shoes on. I cant get my TOMS messed up" I said as i ran upstairs and into my room.

Niall's POV

"How about Niall" Liz said looking straight at me. Yes we can get to know eachother better

"Okay. Lets go!" I said right after she said my name.

"I need to go and change my shoes. I cant get my TOMS messed up" she said as she ran upstairs.

When i heard her door close Harry started to talk to me.

" She just choose you because she knows that you like her!"

" How would she know...... She probualy choose me because she wanted to choose me you never know, your just jelly because she didnt choose you!"

" NO IM NOT!!!"

"Yea whatever Harry." I said as Liz walked down the stairs in some black and red Converse

"Ok I'm ready. Lego." She said when she got into the kitchen

When we got into the forest behind the house. Me and Liz had a race to see who could run the fastest to the middle of the forest and Liz won but I didn't care because I was dead on her tail.

Lizzie's POV

When me and Niall got to the middle of the forest, we just stood there looking for something to pounce on. Then there it was. A buck. I dashed toward it without telling Niall but by the time I was at/on it we where both at it.

We started to eat/ drink the buck until Niall broke the silence.

"We need to save some for the lads"

"Ugh ok. But if I didn't need to I would eat this whole thing"

"I would to Liz. Let's get this thing and leave already it's getting dark." Niall said being protective of me.

When we reached for the buck at the same time I started to scream holding my hand in pain.

"What happend!" Niall said with worry in his voice trying to touch my hand to see what happend.

Niall's POV

When I tried to look at her hand she screamed again. That only means one thing. She is in pain because she is getting shocked.

"Liz, touch my arm."

She shook her head

"Liz, trust me, touch my arm"

She reached her shaking hand out and touch my arm and it stung so bad I even yelled

Lizzie's POV

When Niall asked me to touch him arm I didn't want to hurt him but he insisted to I did and then he yelled in pain.

"Niall..."

"Lizzie...."

"You go first." I told Niall

"No you"

"Just say it with me"

"Ok 1...2...3..."

"We are mates..." We said at the same time.

A/N:

Hey guys sorry i haven't updating in a few days but I promise I'll try to update tomorrow!!

Stay Beautiful my Beautiful Beasts!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!