Chapter 20

Lizzie's POV

"Dad where are they. They've been gone all day it's almost dinner time and Im hungry"

"Then we can go and maybe when we get back they will be here"

"Ok"

Niall's POV

We started to get back into the car and when we got all the bags into the car only 4 of us could fit. Harry was driving Zayn was in passenger, Liam was in the back with Stephine. So me and Mackenzie had a race home and Mackenzie won the race and i was right on her heels. When we got to the house Louis and Lizzie werent even there.

"I'm taking it that they went to eat" Mackenzie said breaking the silence.

"I guess so.." Zayn said walking into the door

"We need to get all this to a place where Liz will have no idea to look" I said looking around where I was standing.

"Hey guyss....." Ariana said walking into the room.

"Hey love," Zayn said

"What's in the bags?"

"Stuff for Liz. Her birthday is next Tuesday."

"Shot... I forgot. I'll be back later" Ariana said walking towards the door

"How did you forget your own cousins birthday??" Harry asked

"Don't ask. I haven't seen her in over 3 years" she said giving Harry a glare.

"Ok ok. No need to glare at me"

"Kk I'll be back. Do NOT tell Lizzie that I was here or she'll kill me!!" she said looking at Harry but telling all of us

"Okay" we all said in unison.

Lizzie's POV

"Watch this" dad said holding my arms, protecting me.

"Ok...." I said trailing off

I started to feel nothing below me. I opened my eyes. I didn't even realise I closed them.

"Why did you do that to me?" I asked looking at the tops of trees

"Because if you are a original you have all the powers"

"Oh..."

"Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry, and I are all originals. There is only 2 more originals in the world. Both are girls."

"And that means?......" I asked trailing off

"When ever a original (me or the boys) takes another vampire flying we see if they can do what we do. Especially if they are girls. Because we need to find them."

"So that's what you are going to do with me?"

"Yep"

After doing all the powers, me and dad both realised that I was one of the originals. Now there is only one missing.

"Dad, what is your name that you went by back then?" I asked when we on the ground again

"Kindrith, all my friends called me Kin or Kevin. I have no idea how and why they called me Kevin though. I thought it was always a weird nickname. When I found the other boys they said that they we also originals and that they have changed their names. So I changed mine to Louis and it's been Louis for a while. what was your name?"

"My name was Taylor. I never really liked it though. My friends always called me Tay, T, or Aylor. I didn't like my name. When I was they only one in my family ( that I know of) left I changed my name to Lizzie and I've been going by that ever since"

"Did you have any brothers or sisters?" dad asked

"Yea I had 2 brothers and 3 sisters. I thought I lost him my older brother and I never found my other brother and sisters. Ever since the war with the werewolf's I thought I was alone.....," I said trailing off, "I used to have black hair. I've bleached it and died it a few times here and there, when I got bored"I did changing the subject.

"Really??" dad asked

"Yea... I miss my black hair though...."

"I have an idea. Since you are a original... did you know you could grow your hair back in like two seconds?" dad asked

"Yea why?"

"Why don't I shave your head , not all the way, and you could grow your hair back. And when it grows back it'll grow back the original color... black"

"But, but , my hair" I said patting my hair

"You can grow it back really fast"

"I guess just do it fast"

When he was done ' shaving' my hair, I grew it back really quick. I hate having short hair so I grew it back to its original length.

When I was done me and dad raced back to the house. I won.

I walked in to the living room seeing everyone looking at me.

(A/N: ok thank you so much for the 10k+ reads on this. You don't know how much it means to me. Ilyasm (I love you all so much))

Bye bye for now my beautiful beasts!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!