Chapter 17

Liam's POV

When I answered the door a girl asked for Harry.

"HARRY ITS FOR YOU!!!" I yelled looking towards the living room.

"Ok. I'll be there in a few minutes." Harry said looking back at me.

"Just wait here" I said to the girl at the door

"Ok" she said

Harry's POV

"When Liam left the door I went over to see who it was. I saw Mackenzie's long black hair and her blue/hazel eyes looking right at me. I walk out of the house so I could talk to her.

"Hey"

"Hey..." she said trialling off

"Soo whatcha doin here?"

"I wanted to see you"

"Cool. Wanna come in?" I said opening the door

"Yea. Sure." She said walking in.

Lizzie's POV

Harry walked out of the house for 2 minutes and then came back in with the girl who I guess was at the door.

"Lads, this is Mackenzie. Mackenzie this is Liam, Zayn, Louis, Stephine, Niall, and Lizzie" Harry said pointing at all of us.

"Hi" Mackenzie said in a shy voice.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii" dad yelled. Mackenzie jumped.

2 hours later

Me, Steph, and Mackenzie are all up in my room talking about how we meet the boys.

"I meet the boys because Louis (dad) adopted me from a stupid orphanage that I've lived in for like ever." I said talking to the girls

"I meet Louis when y'all were at Nandos a few weeks ago."

"So you were that girl who looked at dad and then came and talked to him!?"

"Yep that was me!"

"I meet Harry at Starbucks"

"What? when did Harry go to Starbucks!?!? he is going to die!! that is my favourite coffee shop and he didn't take me!"

"Yea sorry"

"HAROLD STYLES!!!!!" I yelled walking out of my room and down the stairs.

Stephine's POV

When Mackenzie told Lizzie that Harry went to Starbucks she flipped out now she is down stairs talking to him while me and Mackenzie are on her bed laughing our butts off because she overreacted A LOT!

Harry's POV

"HAROLD STYLES!!!" Lizzie yelled at me.

"What did I do!!"

"You went to Starbucks with out me that's what!!" she yelled at me.

"How do you know I did!!"

"Because your girlfriend Mackenzie told me that you guys meet at Starbucks a few weeks ago"

Niall's POV

When Liz and Harry started yelling at each other I snuck up behind Liz and put my hands over her eyes and made my voice sound like a girls. Or at least I tried. Then she kicked me in my shin and turned around.

"OMG babe are you ok. I though you where Louis or Zayn or one of the girls I'm so sorry"

She is getting emotional lately. One moment she is all happy and everything the next she can be sad then the next mad. I don't know why but I want to find out why.

"I'm fine. Promise hun"

(Non edited)