Chapter 13

Louis's POV

-texting Stephine-

'Hey'
'Heyyy'
'So umm... do you wanna go out Saturday night?'
'Where?'
'Ummm... like a movie or something'
'Like a date?'
'Yea....yea a date...'
'Ok see you Saturday then!'
'See you Saturday!'

Yes I have a date with her.

Lizzie POV

I walking into the kitchen looking for something to eat and couldn't kind anything so I started to look for one of the boys when Niall came into the room.

"Hey sweetie wanna go get something?"

"Yes!! I'm starving Ni!!"

"Let's go then!!"

"Ok"

Harry's POV

When Niall, Lizzie, Liam, Louis, and Zayn all left I walked down to Starbucks to get some coffee. I walked in and looked at the board and just go a Frapp. When the lady behind the counter gave me my cup I walked to one of the tables and say down and just watched everyone come in and out of the shop. Then a girl with Velvet colored hair walked in and ordered a Frapp.

I tried to read her mind but she blocked it.

She started to walk towards me. I smiled. She smiled.

"Hi, I'm Mackenzie!" she said with the most beautiful voice.

"Hi, I'm Harry" I said putting my hand out for her to shake.

When she shook my hand I felt a little shock going through my body. That only meant one thing....

Mackenzie's POV

When I walked into the coffee shop I couldn't get the feeling of someone watching me off of my back. I blocked my mind from any other supernatural being that could be here. You never really know what goes in and out of Starbucks. Really.

When I turned around, I was a boy with the most curliest hair every looking straight at me. I walked towards him.

"Hi, I'm Mackenzie!" I said smiling

"Hi, I'm Harry" he said giving his hand out to shake.

When I shook his hand I felt a really bad shock in my body. That only meant one thing...... We are mates....

(Non-edited)

So did y'all like it ??

I'm going to try to update again tomorrow. Promise!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!