Chapter 15

Louis's POV

"Nothing." Stephine said

Ok that's a little creepy.

Stephine's POV

I can tell he's a Vampire, only because he is from the demon side and I'm from the angel side.

I am an angel.

I have short blonde hair but it really brings out my blue eyes.

I'm thinking about growing my hair out though. I love to wear ripped clothing. I'll tell you more about me later.

I have to tell Lou now before he started to freak out.

Louis's POV

She turned around and looked at me.

"Don't run away" she said with a worried look in her eyes.

"I won't" I said. I'll never leave her. I love her.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Ok...." she said trailing off. She turned back around and started to walk. "Stay here" she said turning her head to where I can only see her profile.

"Ok"

She walked a few more feet away from me and turned back around and looked at me. She closed her eyes and started to slightly float. Like 2 inches off the ground. She then grew the whitest white pair of angel wings.

"Please don't leave me" she said looking at me.

"I won't." I said walking up towards her.

"Promise?"

"Promise" I said reaching my hand out to touch her.

She ten fell to the ground and started to cry like she was in pain.

Stephine's POV

No. My mate can't be a demon. I mean yea I love him. But a demon really.

"Steph, since you showed me that you are an angel I need to show you something. Please stand up."

"Ok." I said trying to stand up. I managed to sit up.

Louis's POV

She showed me now its my turn. When she was looking at me I turned around and grew my fangs out and I even felt my eyes turn to red.

I turned around to see her crying.

I put my fangs back and my eyes turned back to normal.

"Steph, what's wrong?" I asked siting next to her.

"I know you are a Vampire Lou."

"How?"

"Because I'm one of the first Angels. I have all the powers that a angel can have. I can tell if people are demons or not. I can tell if people are human or supernatural. I can tell those things" she said barring her face in my chest.

I felt a tingle going though my body. Which meant one thing. We are mates.

A/N: (non edited). What y'all think. I need to do Harry's POV and I need to get back to Lizzie's POV this is a story about her. Lol. I like doing other peoples POVs though. Lol.

2 updates in one night fast right!? I'm already working on chapter 16!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!