Chapter 18

Lizzie's POV

OMG I can't believe Harry still. He should have told me he was going to Starbucks maybe I wanted a caramel latte you never know. Really!

"I'm hungry guys I said with a whinny voice.

"Me too!" Niall said sitting up

"I think we all are!" dad said walking into the room.

"What about Mackenzie? She doesn't know our secret" Harry said worried

"Then I guess someone aka you Harry have to tell her and see what she says."

"Do I have to. I don't want to scare her"

"You never know. She could also be a supernatural. You just got to tell her"

"HARRY! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!" Mackenzie said walking down the stairs.

"What babe?"

"No I kinda need to show you"

"Then show me"

"In front of everybody?"

"Yea. If you want to show me something that is important than you can show it to my lads and the other girls"

"Ok. If I have too...." she said trailing off.

Harry's POV

"Ok. If I have too...." Mackenzie said trailing off.

Her eyes changed from a light blue to a deep red. And she opened her mouth to stretch it then closed it and her fangs made her mouth look bigger and wider. I started to feel me fangs to come out so I was pretty sure that my eyes were red also because I was starving.

I looked around and saw everyone else but Stephine with red eyes and their mouths also looked like their fangs had come out. Stephine looked like she was about to faint but Lou ran to her and caught her before she even thought about fainting.

I looked back at Mackenzie. She looked puzzled.

"How did y'all all change at the same time?"

"We did?" Lizzie asked

"Yea you all did!" She said a little panicked.

Lizzie's POV

"Hey guys where is Ari?"

"I don't know I haven't seen her all day." Niall said

"You should call her" Zayn said

"I don't know. She maybe asleep"

"You never know until you call her" Liam said

"Fine I'll call her"

When I called Ariana I had to call her 10 times before she answered

"Hello"

"OMG sorry did I wake you"

"Yea kinda."

"Sorry 'bout that"

"It's fine"

"Hey are you coming over again tonight?"

"Yea. Why?"

"Zayn wanted to know"

"Ok. See you guys later"

"Bye"

When I hung up I told the boys that she was coming over later. They were all like 'yay, awesome, sweet,' but I read Zayn's mind and he was all like 'yahhhhh yesssssss!!!' and other stuff.

(Non edited)
So how'd y'all like it. Sorry I haven't really updated this week. I've been really busy.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Bye Beautiful Beasts

Mama Beast OUT!!