Chapter 28

Lizzie's POV

I woke up and took a quick shower.

I pulled on a pair of light washed ripped shorts, a cut up PINK shirt, and a pair of pink TOMS. I put on some natural make up. Some mascara and a little eye shadow and blush and went down stairs to find all the boys on the couch with Toy Story on, Niall holding a spoon close to Liam with Liam screeMing at Niall to stop torching him. Wow. Zayn was talking on the phone, probably to his mum, and Harry was talking to Zayn telling him to get off the phone.

I cleared my throat and ever one looked at me.

"What??" I asked.

"Oh nothing we weren't expecting you to be up. We all know you had a late night" Liam said walking towards me. Probably trying to make me feel better and/or getting away from Niall and the spoon.

"Oh"

"So what do you want for breakfast?" Harry asked standing up and grabbing Zayn's phone.

"Hey at least let me say bye!" Zayn yelled at Harry grabbing his phone away from him and saying bye to his mum and then hanging up.

"I'm really not that hungry" I told Harry answering his question.

"Oh" he said sitting back down.

"So I assume you thought it over last night" Louis said walking into the room from the kitchen eating carrots. What is up with that.

"Yea, i did" i said sitting down on the ground in front of the couches

"So," Zayn said, "who is it going to be, Niall or me."

"Its going to be..." i said as someone knocked on the door

A/N:

hey guys im super duper sorry i havent updated in a while. The app on my phone isnt letting me go into the create part, and i cant update the app because my phone isnt letting me do that. so ill be updateing from my laptop until i can update the app.

dont forget vote and comment! ilygsm!!