Chapter 24

Niall's POV

After Liz left her sister left.

I went outside to chill

I closed my eyes.

I feel like I'm jumping up and down.

I try to move my hands but I can't it feels like there is rope or ducktape around them.

I try to move my legs and no luck. there is something around them.

I try to whisper something to my self but I can't there is ducktape over my mouth.

'help, Help, HElp,HELp,HELP!!!' i scream in my thoughts hoping someone at the house could here me

'who needs help' someone responeded .

'I DO!!' i yelled back

'which is...' they responeded back

'Niall!!!' i responeded back. i was getting really mad at who this is

'OMG BABE WHERE ARE YOU!!!" she responeded

'in the back of a car...'i said trailing off' i have no idea where im going but it yall look for me never give up until you find me...'

'Ni, please dont say it like that it make me feel like ill never see you again. I love you...' she said with worry in her thoughts

'i love you too' i said before i passed out

3 hours later

i opened my eyes to see an abonden builing in front of me.

someone came up behind me and told me to keep walking and don't look at them.

so i did.

when me and this other guy went into the buliding he bragged me to another room.

a big room...

Lizzie's POV

I was about to call the police but i didnt because after Niall passed out Dad went missing.

'Dad, what can you see?' i asked him with worry in my thoughts

'N-n-ni-ni-niall....' he said trialing off

"ZAYN, HARRY, LIAM!!!!" i yelled getting really scared

A few seconds later everyone ran into the living room...Liam, Harry, Zayn, Stephine, Heaven, Prince, Justin, Kat, Jenn, Annabeth, and Mackinze.

"What's wrong!!" they all said at once.

"Dad and N-n-n-niall....." I said trailing off "have been kidnapped....." this is amazing. My dad and my best guy friend have been kidnapped. Great. What else can go wrong.

"What?!?" they all said with anger in their voices. I could tell my the anger in the air that everyone's eyes where blood red.

"We'll find them hunny" Zayn said trying to comfort me.

"Please don't call me that Zayn...." I said feeling tears in my eyes, "Niall calls me that when I'm sad or mad and it makes me feel better when he says it" I said as a few tears fell down my cheeks.

"Hey don't cry Ari, I don't want you to to cry on your birthday, and on the first day I get to see you in like forever!" Prince said trying to cheer me up

I smiled a little.

"We do need to find them, " Liam said , "especially Niall"

"Why especially Niall?" Heaven asked

"Because when Niall gets hungry he will eat anything. ANYTHING!! Even metal! Sometimes I thinks he's more than just a vamp. But I love him" I told her

'Hey hunny I'm going to be fine. Guess what Louis is also here so I guess I get someone to look at since I'm not around you. I miss you babe please hurry and find us. I love you and miss you. Oh, and Louis told me that the person that kidnapped us told him that he was one of your ex's do you know anyone that would still be alive that you dated from the 18th century and if so who?' I heard Niall say in my mind.

'Ok. I'm glad you guys are fine. Please be careful. Because I'm afraid I know who this is.' I told him

"Guys we need to find them and fast"

"Why?" they all said at once

"One of my ex's"

"Which one?" Prince asked

"Austin...."

After that my sisters and my brothers eyes turned from blood red to a deep red and they had there fangs out I could tell and my eyes were a deep red and my fangs were also out. Zayn, Harry, Liam, Mackinze, and Stephine just stood there and had no idea what to think or do.

"Ugh. Let me explain to you guys. Austin is my ex-boyfriend. When he broke up with me he said that he will never forget me and never let me go and if I get a new family (mom or dad) and a new boyfriend (i think) he will kill them. Don't ask why he broke up with me because I personally don't care nor don't even care about him he was a jerk. But he also thought I was a jerk and so he broke up with me and we haven't talked since."

"So that means??" Harry asked with a confused look on him face.

"It means that Louis and Niall might die in the matter of minutes." Liam said being daddy-Directioner.

(Author: ok sorry for the cliff-hanger. I got writers block right after I was on a roll. I love this story so much. I love all of the readers also. 😘 thank y'all so much for the 14k+ reads. Ilygsm.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!