Chapter 26

Lizzie's POV

"Liam go check and see if they are back there" I told Liam.

Liam's POV

I walked out of the house and looked around to find Niall and Louis passed out on the porch.

"HARRY!!! ZAYN!!!! I NEED A LITTLE HELP OUT HERE!!!!" I yell for the other guys to come and help.

Only Harry came out. Taking it Zayn didn't want to leave her. He needs to get over her.

"Help me get them into the house"

"Ok"

As me and Harry got Niall and Louis into the house I realized something, Niall and Lizzie really are official, they just act like they are a couple, but they aren't.
I sat Niall down on the sofa while Harry sat Louis down on the recliner.

Lizzie's POV

"I can't believe you made them pass out!!" I yelled at Austin. He needs to get freaking over me. He is so annoying.

Flashback

I walked up towards my house I got my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I felt his hands around my waist. "I love you" he whispers into my ear. "I don't.......i think we need to break" I told him. "Why??" he asked with a puzzled look. "Because I know you where just using me and trying to get to Jennifer." "How do you know" "because you where texting her the other day. I know what you texted to her" "whatever" "yea whatever yourself. I'm out." I told him walking into my house. I tried to close the door,but he blocked it with his foot. "I'm gonna tell you one thing, Taylor (an: this is one of the reasons why she changed her name to Lizzie) I will stay with you forever. I will never stop loving you. And the last thing, I will kill every boyfriend you have until you realize you still love me." "YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!" I yelled at him "really watch me"

Flashback back over

"I have always hated you Austin"

"And I have always loved you"

"I still know how to kill you though"

"Sure you do..." he said rolling his eyes.

"Really watch me" I said as I stabbed him in the heart with a oak stick that would kill any supernatural being living.

"I.....i.....i love you ...T....t...taylor"

"And I hate you Austin" I said as he slowly died.

Niall's POV

All I saw was black. I turned around black. I walked a few steps black.

"HELLO....HELLO!!??" I yelled trying to see if someone could hear me

"Hello?" I heard someone say back. It sounded kinda like Louis but I really couldn't tell.

"Who are you?" I asked

"Louis. where are we?" he asked

"How should I know??!"

"I don't know maybe you knew so I asked. Duh"

"Niall"
"Niall"
"Niall"
"Niall"

I was getting shook but yet I couldn't move.

I felt a light kiss and I instantly woke up.

Lizzie's POV

I lightly kissed Niall on the lips and ran into my room because I thought that my closest friend/best friend was going to die.

My room is really two rooms connected. Thanks to the boys.

My first room is a dark red colored and has a queen size bed with a red velvet comforter. that room is for when I'm feeling normal.

My second room is girly. It has a lightish darkish purple as the wall paint. And the bed is a castle. It's really cool.

I have flat screens in both. I also have a HUGE walk in closet and a living room type place.

That's just for one girl.

The boys do live in a mansion. Remember.

I ran into my castle room and pulled out 2 pints of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream jars. Oh did I mention that I also have a 'mini' fridge. Well now I did.

I put in the sadest/romantic movie I could find and started to watch it and ate my ice cream.

~~

After watching a third movie I heard a knock on my door. Not my first door my second door. The door that opened up to my castle room. I climbed down the ladder and opened the door to find 4 girls. Perrie, Leigh-Ann, Jade, and Jesy. I really missed these girls.

"Omg. Why didn't you guys text me y'all where coming back. I've miss you guys so much."

"We just wanted to talk to you." Perrie said.

"Omg. Thanks I really need it." I told the girls.

~~

We talked for about 3 hours until there was another knock on my castle door.

"I'll get it" I said walking towards the door to open it.

I opens the door to find Zayn.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck

"Yea sure anything you want. Hit me." I responded.

"Ok, here I go. Will you go out with me?" He asked.

Author Note:

Okay so I'm thinking you guys are probably confused. A lot. Let me explain. Lizzie and Niall really aren't dating. They just act like they are. But they aren't. That's just how close they are. They are like you and your closest friend. But hers is a boy. Zayn likes Lizzie and Niall knows that he does and Zayn asked her out.

I hope that helped a little.

I'm SUPER DUPER sorry for the long wait. I'll try to update again tomorrow or Saturday. I promise.

Don't forget to update and vote!!