Chapter 14

A/N: wow its already chapter 14 and im also really happy that i have over 5k reads on this book. Thank yall soooooo much!!!! so heere is your update!!

Louis's POV

When i went to the park waiting for Stephine to get there so we could go to the movies.

When Stephine got here we headed straight to the movie tavern. We were going to watch Vampire Academy.

Harry's POV

In a dream

"hi im Mackinze"

"hi im Harry"

all i remember was seening her long black-midnight hair and her blueish hazel eyes. i think she was also around my height maybe 5'5" or 5'7" i dont know.

Dream over

Louis's POV

after the movie we went and got some ice cream.

"Chocolate Chip COokie Dough please" Stephine ordered

"Chocolate Chip please" i ordered

"ok that will be ready in 2 minutes" the lady behind the counter said

"ok thanks" we said at the same time

When we where some eating our ice cream Stephine asked me to follow her.

We walked outside and to behind the ice cream shop and she started to walk towards the woods.

"Hey Steph, why are we going to the woods?" I asked her worried a little

"You'll see Lou"

I was panicking inside I had no idea what she was going to do to me. She can't hurt me but still, I panicked.

When we started to get towards the middle of the forest she stopped and didn't move at all. She just looked at something in front of her.

"Steph, what are you looking at?" I said with my voice cracking at the words looking at.

"Nothing" she whispered.

Thank you guys so much for the 6k+ reads. Ilygsm!!!!

I'm working on chapter 15 right now. Should be up tonight or tomorrow sometime. Promise!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!