Chapter 16

Louis's POV

When I drove Steph home I told her goodnight and gave her my address and how to find my room if she wanted to come over for any reason. And we both said goodnight and I headed home.

Harry's POV

I was texting Mackenzie when Lizzie called me.

"Hello"
"Dome down stairs now!!"
"Why?"
"Just come downstairs!"

She yelled through the phone and hung up. I started to go downstairs.

Lizzie's POV (finally!!)

"EXPLAIN THIS!!" I yelled at Harry for making a huge mess from the buck that I captured.

"Explain what?"

"This!!" I said pointing at the counter with bones and blood everywhere.

"I got hungry"

"You wasted like 3 gallons of blood lad" Niall said coming up behind me.

"That doesn't look like 3 gallons of blood" Harry yelled back at Niall

" Cause me and Niall drank most of it up you idiot" I yelled right back at Harry. No boy. (yes I mean boy) No body. Is going to yell at my boo. No body!

Niall's POV

Only Liz gets over dramatic when it comes to blood. Even when it's wasted. But that's why I love her. But this time she was really dramatic. Like REALLY dramatic.

Lizzie's POV

I need to talk to dad I haven't seen him all day. It's like 2pm.

"Dad."

"Who are you talking to" dad said

"You"

"When did you start calling me dad?"

"Right now."

"Okaaay. Whatcha need pumpkin"

"When did you start calling me that? and umm I think that I'm more than just a vampire but I don't know I don't have any weird powers or anything different. I just feel like I'm different at different times if the month or year and sometimes even week or day. I just don't know" I said looking at my feet.

"Just now. I don't know pump....." he was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!!" I heard Niall yell.

Niall's POV

Lizzie went upstairs to talk to Lou I guess so I decided to play the x-box when all of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I yelled

I opened that door and I saw a girl with Velvet long red hair with baby blue eyes. I thought they kinda look like mine.

"Hi, I'm Ariana."

"Ariana?" I heard a voice say behind me.

"Liam?"

"Ariana?" I heard Lizzie say from the top of the stairs.

"Lizzie?"

Ariana's POV

I looked at my GPS and the house was right down the road. When I got to the house I knock on the door and a blonde guy opened to door.

"Hi, I'm Ariana" I introduced myself to see if anybody in the house would here my name and recognise it.

"Araina" I heard my best friend voice say.

"Liam??" I said/ asked in shock

"Araina" I heard my favourite cousin ask

"Lizzie??" I said/asked with even more shock.

"Let her in Niall" Lizzie said walking down the stairs.

Then the blonde who I guess name it Niall let me inside this house.

Niall's POV

When Liz told me to let her in I did.

"Mates!! get down here" I yelled to get Harry, Zayn, and Louis downstairs.

"Yell. I'm Ariana. As you 3 guys know"

When the boys came down a girl came down with Lou in her Pjs and Lou was in his boxers still. Same with Harry and Zayn. Still in their boxers. Haha sucks for them!!

"OMG!! Niall you could have said we have a visitor!!" Zayn yelled at me

"I really don't mind. I have 8 brothers. It's fine" Ariana said.

Lizzie's POV

When I heard Ariana voice I ran out of Lou's room and told Niall to let her in and then he told the other boys to get down here.

"Lads, this is my cousin. Ariana"

"What cousin??" Ariana said

"MY FAVOURITE COUSIN IN THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD!!!" I yelled running towards her to get a hug. Dang I miss this girl.

"Ouch!" she said looking at me like I forgot something

"Sorry"

"We need them to get to know me better"

"I know," I said looking at her, "dad who is she? I said looking a dad

"Ummm..... This is Stephine. My girlfriend and your soon to be mum"

"Her what?" the girl said looking at dad weird and then laughing at it saying that she was messing around

"You aren't the only one to get to know round here apparently Ari"

"I guess so"

"Hahah" we both started to laugh our butts off

"Let's go to the living room." Niall said pointing towards the living room

"Dibbs on LoveSeat with Ni!" I almost yelled running into the living room and sitting down waiting for everybody to get in here.

"Ok I'll start, I'm Lizzie and I'm dating Niall. My favourite color(s) are purple, blood red, black, and lime green, I love ripped clothing, SnapBacks are boss, I love TOMS,BOBS, Converse, and Vans. I have a huge family, I am a full vampire and I love food and blood. I love long boarding, ice skating, roller blading, and a whole lot more of out door stuff"

"I'll go next," dad said, "I'm Louis, I'm the proud father of Lizzie, I adopted Lizzie about 3 months ago. I'm also a full Vampire. I love food and blood"

"I'm Ariana, I'm a Vampire, Werewolf, Demon, Angel, and Wizard. I love food, blood,meat, my family, have the biggest family. my favourite color is blood red. I love clothes and shoes. I'm in a band. We really aren't that popular. We just started like 1 week ago. I love SnapBacks! And I'm also single!" Ari said that last part looking a Zayn. A gave out a little chuckle.

"Im Stephine, I'm an Angel, I'm dating Louis, my favourite color it pink. I love
Clothes and shoes..."

After like 3 hours of getting to know each other a little more me and Ni where snuggled up together, Steph and dad where snuggled up together and Ari and Zayn where snuggled up together. They looked to cute together!

"So Ari what are you doing I'm London?" I asked her

"Well I wanted to find some family so I search up your name and found your Facebook and you last status was at this address so I put the address in and came here. Then when I heard Liam's voice I was like OMG my best friend is here OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG then I heard you and I was all like yessssss shes here.! so yea"

"Wow..." I was interpreted my a know at the door.

" I'll get it" Liam said getting up being all Daddy Directioner

"Hi, is Harry here?" a girls voice said at the door.

(Non edited)

So how did y'all like the length of this one?? did y'all like how I ended it. Lots of drama in this chapter kinda.

I'll be posting chapter 17 tomorrow. Bye my beautiful beasts

Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Mama beast!