Chapter 6

Lizzie's POV

"OMG GUYS I LOVE IT!!!!!!"
"Im glad you do sweetie" Lou said right after I almost died, again,.
"Thank you guys soooooooo much"
"You welcome!" Zayn said with a huge grin

Zayn's POV

"Next we need to get her some cloths" I said to the lads after we left her room.
"Yea but how" Niall said.
"Umm guys I have to tell y'all something" Harry said trying to catch up to us since we are almost down the stairs and he was at the top of the stairs.
"What?"
"I think Liz is not human.."
"What do you mean?" Liam said almost yelling
"I mean I saw her eyes change from her normal light green perky eyes to a dark almost red green"
"No you didn't" Niall said doubtfully
"Yes I did I swear!"
"She can't be though!"
"But she is!"
"What is she then Harry?"
"I don't know of anything supernatural that changes eye shapes expect vampire"
"So that means I adopted a vamipre" Louis whisper yelled.
"Yea I guess?."
"Should we tell her then" Liam said almost half scare to death.
"No we can't tell her that we know her secret until she figures out ours and if she doesn't figure out ours then we will tell her our secret and we will tell her that we know hers." I said about to tell at Harry for almost spilling our secret to her.
"Sound good"
" Good now let's go and get some sleep."

Louis's POV

I adopted a freacking vampire. Wow Louis just wow that's awesome! I should go and tell her to get some rest while the rest of us do.

Lizzie's POV
I was about to fall asleep when Lou walked into my room and told me good night. Man I love this guy I'm happy he choose me and not any of the other brats at the orphanage.
Great now I sound greedy and I sure don't like it I need to stop think stuff like that I don't want to be a mean person. I'm happy that choose me though. I love him as he was my real father but he would never treat me like my father did and I'm happy he never will never in my lifetime.