Melix 3: Show Them That Kjellberg Charm.

Felix and Marzia walked side by side holding Greg’s hands. “Ready for school?” Marzia asks looking down at her son. He nods. “I guess.” He says. “What’s the matter?” Felix asks. “What if they don’t like me?” He asks kicking a pebble. “I think, you’re going to have so much fun and make so many friends.” Felix says ruffling his hair. “Ok,” Felix stops and bends down in front of him. “Just go in there and give him that Kjellberg charm.” He says. Greg smiles. “Ok daddy.”

                They walked into the school and to the classroom. The teacher greeted them. “Hello, you must be Mr. and Mrs. Kjellberg, and you must be Gregory.” She says bending down to his level. “Hi,” Greg says grabbing his mom’s skirt. “He’s a little shy,” Marzia says. “It’s ok, they all are their first day,” she says. “Greg, why don’t you go and take a seat next to Sabrina,” she says pointing at a girl with Blonde hair who was talking to two men. “Felix, Marzia, we had no idea that he was old enough to start school.” The one man says. “Yeah, we didn’t know that she was old enough either Dan, small world.” Felix says smiling. “Well Sabrina sweetheart, we better get going.” Phil says hugging his daughter. “Ok daddy,” she says hugging him back. “I’ll pick you up later.” Dan says hugging her as well. They waved bye as they walked out the door. “Well Greg, I think it’s time we get going now too,” Felix says hugging his son. “Are you going to be ok?” “I guess,” Greg says quietly. “Just remember that Kjellberg charm.” He says ruffling his hair. “I love you baby, I’ll be here to get you later.” Marzia kisses his forehead.

                After school Marzia walks Greg home. “How was school?” she asks. “Awesome! Sabrina and I talked all about video games and DDR.” He says. Marzia smiled. “That’s great that you made a new friend.” She says. “Yeah, and we colored all day and I learned how to count to ten.” He says, in which he proceeds to count to ten. “Wow, that’s amazing, I’m sure daddy will want to hear about that.” She says.