Kalanthony 5: Concerts and Thoughts

Kim sat in her room blasting Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy. “Kimberly Kristin Padilla! I called you down for dinner 10 minutes ago, come down or you don’t eat!” Anthony called up the stairs. The fourteen year old groaned and paused her music. “I’m coming!” she yelled back. She ran down the stairs and sat down at the table. “I know you like that music, but turn it down a bit, I called you for 10 minutes straight.” Anthony says. “Sorry, but Brendon’s voice sounds best while at full volume.” She says taking a bite of her food. “Smartass.” Anthony says under his breath. “We were thinking about it, but there’s a couple concerts coming up.” Kalel says. “And?” Kim asks. “If you are good, we might get some tickets, maybe a Panic! At The Disco concert.” Anthony says quietly. “I will do anything please!” Kim says excitedly. “We just want you to do some chores around the house more, all you do is listen to music and reread the same books.” Kalel says. “Is that really a problem?” Kim asks. “Stop being a smartass like your father.” Kalel says. “Hey!” Anthony says, even though he knew he was one. “Sorry mom,” Kim says. “I’ll start picking up the weight around her.” She says. “Thank you, if you do good then we may consider getting tickets.” Anthony says. She nods smiling. “Thank you.” She kisses him on the cheek and takes her plate to the kitchen.

                “Aedin, I might get to go to a Panic! At The Disco concert!” she squealed to her childhood friend. “Skrilliex would be better.” Aedin replies. “Whatever, I just really hope I can go I love them so much.” “I have to go, I’ll skype you later,” Aedin says. “Ok, bye.” Kim says. She waits until the screen goes blank before she relaxes. She couldn’t hide her feelings forever. She liked him. It is weird, he’s like a brother to her, but those blue eyes and dirty blonde hair made her melt. It was no use though, he was into girls like Sabrina Howell and her Best friend Mickayla. Not Kim with her thick tangled dark brown hair and glasses that covered her poop brown eyes. She hated how she looked. No one knew understood her tumblrisms or music taste. They were all into those stupid boy bands. “Oh Fall Out Boy is just a stupid boyband.” They would all say. She shrugged it off like it was nothing, but it wasn’t. She shook her head, getting all the bad thoughts out of her head and turned on the music once again.