Melian 4: While Aedin's Gone.

Ian dropped Aedin off at the Graceffa’s to play with Joey and Meghan’s son Andrew. He arrived home and Melanie was cleaning around the house. “Hey babe, we’re all alone.” He says putting his hands on her waist. “Ok,” she says sweetly. She put down the broom and melted into his kiss. “It feels like we’re teenagers again.” She says kissing him again. “Remember that one time my mom caught us?” Ian asks. “Oh yeah, she laughed her ass off at you after because you thought it was a good idea to do it in the back of your old Subaru.”  Melanie says giggling. “Yeah I believe her exact words were “You seriously thought you could have sex in the back of a car, wow you are some kind of stupid.” He says laughing. “And all those nights at the Smosh house before I moved out here.” She says. “I know, Anthony used to come up to me the next day telling me to keep it down because he couldn’t hear his DS.” Ian says chuckling.

                Later the couple lies in bed holding each other in their arms. “Is this what it takes now, waiting until our son is out of the house to have sex?” Ian asks. “I don’t know anymore, we could, but what if he walks in?” Melanie asks. “He won’t we have a lock.” Ian says kissing her head. She checks the clock. “Then we’ll do this more often, but for now I have to go and get him.” She says. “Aw baby, come on.” Ian says pulling her closer. “Let go of me you little fungus!” Melanie says laughing. “I just want to love you.” Ian says giving her big sloppy kisses. “Eww!” She says getting up and putting her robe on. “I love you.” Ian says from the bed. “Love you too.” Melanie says pulling a shirt over her head. 

Author's note: Sorry for this being so short, i had no idea what to write for this one.