Chapter 6

Tris pov

"Your Mom is meeting my mom and your dad is meeting my dad. What if they don't like each other" I say wrapping my arms around Tobias neck.

Tobias parents are coming over my house tonight for a dinner. Tobias and I are getting into a serious relationship so they wanted to meet and get to know each other. Plus my mom just loves having people over for dinner.

Tobias came a little earlier then his parents because he said they were taking to long to get ready.

"They are going to like each other." He says chuckling

"Okay" I say pecking his lips.

He kisses me back and holds my waist. I pull him towards my bed and I pull away.

"Is Amy coming to dinner tonight" I ask him and he sighs

"Yeah" he says then kisses me again. I kiss back for a few seconds then pull away again.

"I know you want to make out but one more question" I say when I pull away from our kiss.

"Okay" he says chuckling

"Has she told your parents yet" I ask

Tobias told me all about his sister and how she's pregnant now.

"No and I don't know what she's waiting for" he says

"It must be hard to just come out and say it" I say

"Yeah. I just feel bad for her, because I know she doesn't want to have a baby right now" he says

"I get it" I say standing up from my bed and fixing my hair.

"Come on, let's go downstairs and help my mom" I say holding my hands out and lifting him from my bed.

I peck his lips and hold his hand as we walk downstairs.

"Hey Mom" I say walking in the kitchen with Tobias.

"Hello you two" she says

"Need any help" I ask

"Set the table and put an extra plate out for Caleb. He's visiting for the weekend. How exciting" my mom says

"Caleb's coming!" I say surprised and happy.

There's a knock at the door so Tobias volunteers to get it. He opens it and greets the person at the door. It's Caleb.

I run up to him and he hugs me.

"I missed you" I say hugging my older brother.

"What made you come home out of the blue" I ask pulling away from our hug.

"Something came up, so I decided to just take a break from college and think about my life decisions" he says

"Wow that's deep. Is everything okay" I say

"Kind of okay and kind of not okay" he says

"Let's just enjoy dinner, I'll tell you later" he adds and I nod and mouth an okay.

"Caleb this is my boyfriend Tobias. Tobias this is my older brother Caleb" I say introducing them.