Chapter 4

Tris pov

"Do you have the cups and plates." I ask Christina and she nods. We rush to hurry up and decorate my house for Tobias 'I got my cast off party'.

My parents are gone for the weekend so I decided to throw Tobias a party with just my friends and I.

Zeke walks into the house with a box of beer.

"Zeke" I say walking up to him

"Hey Tris" he says smiling

"This is a lot of beer, I thought you were only getting a little bit" I say

"This is a little bit. It's only 24 beers. I could have got the bigger box" he says and I sigh walking back to Christina.

I tell Zeke to put the beer in the fridge and told him to help us blow up balloons.

Tobias has no idea about the party. He just thinks he's coming over my house.

There's a knock at the door and the whole room goes silent. They think it's Tobias.

"It's not him. It's the pizza guy" I say grabbing money from my purse and going to the front door to pay for the pizza.

Everyone goes back to what they were doing as I pay for the pizza.

I hold the Four heavy boxes of pizza and set them on the table.

A few minutes go past and there's another knock on the door. It's Tobias now.

"Everyone hide" Christina whispers. I shut the lights off and run to open the door for Tobias because it was locked. Smart me.

"Hello" he says confused

"Surprise" Everyone yells and I turn back on the light.

He reads the banister we made and laughs.

"Thanks guys" he says

"Don't thank us, thank your girlfriend" Zeke says

"Was this all your idea" he says to me

"It was but they helped a lot" I say

He smiles at me and walks closer to me. I smile and wrap my arm around his neck.

"Thank you for this" he whispers to me

"I'm just happy you got your cast off and that you're all right" I say

"I love you" he says

"I love you too" I say standing on my tipie toes and kissing him. He pulls me close to him and kisses me back.

I pull away and realize our friends are crowded around the pizza eating a whole entire box already.

Tobias pulls me into a hallway in my house and leans me against the wall.

"I actually thought you were inviting me over so I could really come over your house without your parents being here" he says and I laugh.

"I know I teased you a little bit but maybe later we can find some time to be alone" I tell him and he smiles.

"I would like that" he says pecking my lips.