Chapter 13

Tris pov

Tobias and I are moving into our apartment today. We're moving out of our parents house and are living together.

Tobias and Zeke haven't talked since the fight which was almost 2 months ago. Zeke and Shaunna also broke up.

Christina is growing a little belly. She's so adorable pregnant.

My parents, Tobias parents, and Amy & Caleb are helping us move our moving boxes into our new apartment.

"I miss Lucy" I say to Amy as we both hold a box and walk inside the apartment.

"You can watch her whenever you want" she says and we laugh.

"Not tonight. Tobias has something planned" I say and she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Use protection" she says and I playfully nudge her.

"We are not going to have sex, we're going to be too exhausted from all this moving" I say

"Yeah, yeah" she says and we place our boxes on a table in the apartment and go back outside to get more boxes.
_______________________________

The moving process took about all day but now all the boxes are in the apartment scattered around all over the place.

Tobias and I unpacked the necessary essentials and ordered Chinese take out.

Tobias and I sit on a blanket on the floor and eat our Chinese. I eat noodles and Tobias eats rice.

"Who thought you how to use chopsticks" he ask me

"I read about it in a book" I say

"You're so smart" he says kissing my head and I giggle.

"So are you" I say

"And the smart thing to do to fix your relationship with Zeke is to talk to him" I add and he sighs

"Can we not talk about this right now" he says

"He's your best friend, he was upset and you shouldn't throw your friendship away due to a fight" I say

"Tris please" he says putting his food down and looking at me. I sigh and nod.

I put my food down too and move to sit on his lap.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

"I'm just not ready to talk to him" he says

"Shh let's forget about it. I don't want it to ruin the night" I say closing my eyes and laying on his chest.

"Are you falling asleep on me" he says and I nod.

He lays me on the blanket and cleans up our Chinese food.

We don't have a bed yet. We are going to get one tomorrow.

I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Want help" I say

"I'm done" he says walking over to me and pecking my lips.

He lays down and I lay down on him. He wraps his arm around me and we fall asleep.
_______________________________

"Don't carry that. It's too heavy you could hurt the baby." Tobias says to me, taking a box from my hand.