Chapter 22

Tris pov

Today Tobias, my parents, his parents, Caleb, Amy, Lucy, and I are going out to eat as a family. Then tomorrow we are all going to Disney world for a family get away.

Amy's excited. The other day I saw her she couldn't stop talking about it. She's only 4 but she's really smart for her age and is super talkative. She loves being with Tobias and I.

She spends the night at our house some times and we stay up and play, watch movies, just the aunt and niece stuff.

"Ready to go babe. We have to be at the restaurant in 10 minutes." Tobias says walking into our room as I'm putting my heels on.

"Ready" I say standing up.

"As always you look beautiful" he says holding my waist and pecking my lips.

I'm wearing jeans and a white flowy shirt with black heels. It's kind of my everyday thing.

"Thank you" I say kissing him back.
_______________________________

Everyone's here and we are sitting at the table sipping our drinks, waiting for our food to come.

"Auntie Tris can you take me to the bathroom" Lucy ask me

"Sure" I say getting up from my seat.

"I can take her" Amy says

"Lucy honey leave Auntie Tris alone. I will take you" she adds

"It's fine. I got her" I say helping Lucy up from her chair and walking her to the bathroom.

"So do you need my help or do you want to go alone" I ask Lucy as we enter the bathroom.

"I can do it" she says walking into the stall.

She comes out and reaches for the sink but she can't reach it so I pick her up and put soap on her hands while she washes them.

I hand her a towel to dry her hands and she hands it back to me to throw it away.

"Auntie Tris can I ask you something" she says to me

"Sure honey, you can ask me anything" I tell her

"Do you miss Kyle" she ask

I wasn't expecting that. When she says this, I freeze and let out a sigh.

"I do. I miss him all the time" I say

"Are you going to have another baby" she ask

"Maybe, I don't know. Your uncle and I have to talk about it" I tell her

"Why do you have to talk to uncle Tobias about it. If you want the baby why can't you just put the baby inside you." She ask me

"I have to talk to your uncle about it because we are a couple and when you're a couple that's what you do and having a baby doesn't work like that. It's kind of a process" I tell her.

"Well where do babies come from" she says

"Umm-... They uhh-..." I say stuttering