Chapter 30

Tris pov
1 year later

After a long break from teaching I finally went back to school.

The students were welcoming and very supportive. Also so we're my co workers.

I'm just loving life right now. I have a wonderful 2 year old son who I love so much and an amazing husband who is the best husband I could ever as for.

Tobias and I have had our differences and our rough patches but I'm glad everything is okay.

I love him. He loves me and we are just living happily ever after the way things should be.

This is the end of the story I hope you enjoyed it. I know the ending is so crappy and bad but I'm working on another story which I think you readers will enjoy. I will put down below what my next story is about. I'm already almost done the first chapter so keep a look out for it, I hope the wonderful readers from this story read my next one. I love you so much and thanks for being awesome readers.

New story description:

Tris has caught herself in a situation when she sleeps with two guys around the same time and turns out pregnant. In the beginning she doesn't know who the father is. Is it Tobias or Al? She's not dating either one of them, she just had sex with them and that's all it was. She later finds herself falling in love with the two boys and the two boys falling in love with her. Eventually she finds out the father of the baby but she has to decide if she wants to stay with the father of her baby or the other guy. Let's not forget Tris is only 18 at the time and is trying to finish high school, deal with boy troubles, learn how to be a mom, and start a career.

<4