Chapter 11

Tris pov

Christina and I woke up, got ready, and now we're getting ready to have breakfast with our friends.

We are all meeting in the lobby. I see Tobias standing there with Zeke, Will, and Uriah talking. I sneak up from behind and kiss his cheek.

He smiles when he sees me and grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I hold his face and kiss him back.

"Okay" Zeke says interrupting us.

"Get a room" Will says and I giggle.

"I missed you" I say

"It's crazy how we can't spend one night with each other" he says and I laugh.

"I think I got used to you always sleeping over my house" I say

"Me too" he says

My parents have been letting Tobias sleep over when ever he wants which is mostly everyday. I think they are letting him because they want a baby, but Tobias and I still haven't had sex yet.

"So tonight I was thinking we could do something just the two of us" he says holding my waist.

"Like what" I say kissing his cheek

"What ever you want" he says

"Okay. I have a few things in mind" I say

"So I will pick you up at your hotel room around 8" he says

"Yes" I say pecking his lips

"Lets go lovebirds it's time for breakfast" Christina says

I hold Tobias hand as me and our friends walk to the restaurant we are eating at.
_______________________________

I stand in front of a mirror and Christina does the same but with another mirror in the room. All of us are going on a date with our boyfriends. Christina is going out with will, Marlene and Uriah, and Zeke & Shaunna.

I'm wearing a nice white button up shirt and black pants with black heels. Christina is wearing a black dress with flats.

I look in the mirror and fix my hair with the flat iron. I unbutton the first 3 buttons to my shirt and leave my collarbone and neck exposed.

There's a knock at the door and I run over to it.

I open it revealing a handsome Tobias. He's wearing a dark grey shirt with black jeans.

"You look gorgeous like always" he says giving me a quick kiss then holding my hand.

"Ready to go" he says and I nod.

"Bye Chris" I say and she says bye back. Then I shut the door and continue to hold his hand.

We walk out of the hotel and he swings my hand back and forth.

"So do you have anything planned" I say

"I was thinking we could go to the Eiffel Tower, then get something to eat" he says

"That sounds good" I say

"Did you have anything else in mind" he says

"Maybe" I say and we continue to walk.

The Eiffel Tower is only a few blocks from our hotel.