Apology Not Accepted.

~Avery's POV~

"Knock Knock" Steven said before walking into my room. "Good job I was descent" I scoffed before sitting up from my position on the bed "Don't start I came to say sorry" He sighed crossing his arms over his chest "Apology not accepted" I said rudely walking past him purposely bumping his shoulder with mine before walking through the hall way and taking the stairs for the first time "Avery" Steven's voice called following me down the stairs into the kitchen where Liam and Harry are sat on the side talking "Boys" I nodded towards them "Avery" they replied in unison "Avery Clarke" Steven said finally joining us in the kitchen "Why wont you accept it" Steven said standing with his arms crossed over his chest "Because I don't believe you" I said simply shrugging, "Avery" Cameron said making his way over to me "Hey" I smiled "What's going on" He asked leaning against the counter "Steven apologized and I told him I don't accept it" I shrugged taking a bite out of one of the apples on the counter in the fruit bowl "Why wont you accept it?" Cameron asked standing up straight "Because 'I'm sorry' Is a cliché and I'm no cliché" I smiled. "Make it unforgettable" I said patting Steven on the chest before walking into the living room.

"Ave wait up" Cameron yelled after me making my feet come to a stop "Hey" I smiled when he reached me "Nice job back there" he laughed "why thank you kind sir" I said taking a small bow before throwing my apple in the close by bin, "Movie marathon and munch before the first day of school?" Cameron asked "Sure... Wait first day of school?" I asked frowning "Yea sorry, I was meant to mention it yesterday but I didn't want to ruin your first day here" He laughed nervously "It's fine" I lied "So about the movies and munch" I winked before skipping to the living room where it was crowded with teenage boys.

 "Boys scram" I said pointing to the living room door "She's been here two days and she's already bossing us around" Alex scoffed "It's my last day of no school and I need a movie marathon and munch" I smirked "I'm in" Harry and Liam said in unison sitting on the floor "No chick flicks" Steven laughed joining us "Ew. No." I laughed "I'll get the quilts and pillows" Elliot said standing up and going out of sight "I'll get the munch" David announced walking in my previous direction "Looks like we're on movie duty" Cameron smiled before leading me to the movie marathon.

"Back" Elliot and David said entering the room in unison before setting up the quilts around the room "Someone has to share" David frowned "I will" I smiled at Cameron "Me too" he smiled back "Great" David beamed putting a pillow and quilt on a two seater "So it's come down to three films, Would you rather, Prom night or I know who killed me" I smiled around the group "Theo bed" Marissa said coming into the room "What's going on" She smiled looking around the group of boys and me "Movie night and munch before first day of school" I said standing up smiling "Alright, No funny business" she smiled before looking over the group once more "where's Theo?" Marissa asked with realisation coming over her about why she came in here in the first place "Game room" I smiled "How do you know and his brother's don't?" She asked "Because he asked me if I wanted to play but I said I had unpacking to do and he said he'd be in there all day if I need him" I laughed remembering the cocky twelve year old "Okay well have fun" she smiled before walking out of eye view.

"So what film" I smiled "Prom night defiantly" Almost everyone said "Prom night it is" I said handing the DVD to Cameron before running upstairs to change into a tank top and some shorts and joining the rest of the boys down stairs seeing all of them topless "Be honest who's only wearing underwear" I scoffed putting my hands on my hips causing Alex, Steven and Elliot to raise their hands "My joggers are upstairs and jeans are un-comfy" Elliot shrugged lying down "Fine" I sighed before walking to the two seater where Cameron was lying "You have bottoms on right" I raised an eyebrow "Yes, I have joggers on" he laughed before pulling the quilt back to reveal his bare chest and joggers "Thank-you" I sighed before climbing in next to him "If I knew movie night would be like this I would have one every night" He smiled wrapping a arm around my stomach "don't be like the rest" I sighed while getting comfy waiting for the film to start "If anyone talks I will chop you up limp from limp" I warned before pressing play.