The Beach.

~Avery's POV~

"Will you hurry up we're only going to the beach" Elliot called from the other side of my door "I'm coming" I shouted back while pulling on a long top. I walked out the door only to be greeted by a shirtless Elliot "Hey" he smiled kissing me on the head and leading me down stairs "Where's my bag?" I asked Steven when I reached the bottom of the staircase "Cameron has it" he smiled "To the beach" I shouted charging for the door causing Elliot, Steven and David to laugh. 

"Afternoon" Cameron greeted as I joined him on a free towel next to him "Hey" I smiled before taking off my top leaving me in a black bikini "Cameron come to the water" a blonde girl said cheerfully running up to Cameron almost falling out of her bikini "Who's this" she smiled at me when she reached us "Avery" I smiled standing up "So Cam coming to the water?" I smiled at him while watching him stand up "Sure" he smiled in return before we ran towards the water where all the boys were with a Latina girl with beautiful dark hair and another blonde "Girls this is Avery" Lola introduced me "Bree" the Latina said with a smirk "Alexis" the other Blonde smiled "Babe" David smiled walking towards Lola "Hey" she flirted "ah so you're the girlfriend" I smiled "The one and only" David commented kissing Lola on the cheek "Cameron nice to see you in the water for once" Bree said "Well Avery insisted" Cameron said smiling down at me causing Bree to send me a look that could kill "So" I laughed before splashing Cameron "you're going to regret that" Cameron said as soon as I started running further into the ocean but just as I was about to start swimming two arm wrapped around my waist lifting me from the water "Cameron Foster put me down!" I demanded "Nope" he said, you could practically hear the smirk on his face "Cameron what are you doing with Avery?" Elliot's voice called out "Elliot, help this walrus is kidnapping me" I said flapping my arms and legs around dramatically. When Cameron's arms released me I thought I was free but oh no nothing's ever easy with these foster boys Elliot decided to tackle me into the water like the hero he is "Get of me you big goof" I said standing up "I'm going to the sand" I sighed finally sick of the Foster boys and their cheerleaders "Ave wait up" Cameron's voice called after me before he caught up with me "great" I sighed when I reached the towels "I was just messing around" he frowned "I know" I sighed knowing the real reason I didn't want to be in the water any longer "so what's the real reason" he smiled sitting in front of me blocking my view of Steven and Elliot wrestling in the water "Bree" I sighed "What about her?" he asked "boy's are so dumb, she was flirting with you" I sighed "and why would you care?" he smirked causing me to lift my head from my hands and sending him a 'seriously' look "you need to ask?" I frowned hating the fact I'm basically telling him I like him before placing my head back in my hands before I could register what happened Cameron was lifting my head with his hand and crashing his lips into mine at first I was shocked but reluctantly my eyes fluttered shut and my arms reached his neck. We eventually pulled away both of us smiling like idiots. I looked behind Cameron and sure enough I saw everyone in the water staring at us with eyes wide.